How is my biceps and triceps?

?
How is my biceps and triceps?

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like you are a naturally skinny guy. you need some roids :P

Most Helpful Guy

• You have some decent definition.

A couple of things if you're wanting to get bigger. Firstly, get in the gym and lift heavy, not just bicep curls and tricep push downs but build your routine around compound exercises for the major muscle groups. Secondly, make sure your diet is right and you're getting a level of protein appropriate for the amount of lifting you're doing.

Do those things and, especially at your age, you will start packing on more mass. The advantage of a naturally slender frame is you can do that while maintaining good definition too. I speak from experience.

What Girls Said 3

• good?

• Keep working out. Nice start.

• Great

What Guys Said 6

• Well bru. It looks well.

Keep making progress. Keep training and eating.

We all gonna make it brahs.

That's a reasonably good body frame, once you put on some lean mass, it'd be looking shweet 👌

• Not bad for your age, man. You're actually a little bigger than I was when I was your age.

Keep at it, dude!

• You look like you are in good shape. Also they aren't big enough to make you look like a gym rat/meat head... which is a GOOD thing.

• You look well

• looks good man

• looking gud