Mirin this shoulder to waist ratio?

Look how wide my shoulders are and how tiny my waist is. U jelly that i look like a slice of pizza?

brb been bulking for two months and still have tiny waist lmao.

come at me g@g
Mirin this shoulder to waist ratio?

• Fuaaaark brah! mirin hard
  • not even mirin brah

Most Helpful Girl

• Doritos always had a cool shape to me. I mirin, bruh.
    Is that a plate of food on the bed? I'm hungry... what is it?

• Thanks brah. And i was eating pasta with bolognese ^.^

• Oh yum! I'm jelly

Most Helpful Guy

• Mirin dat bulge but look at the fuking food. Dude, i'm gonna type this as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. Get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im serious.. dont ever post your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

• hahahahaha dude that pasta bolognese was AMAZING. u mad i have a secret family recipe for bolognese sauce?

• I am mirin the progress. The Sloots will be all over you.

• thanks brah, appreciate it

What Girls Said 5

• Cute undies

• plate of food looks damn good.

• Lmfao you again

• not even mirin brah

• I smell bullshit... actually, I can smell how wet you are right now just from looking at me hahaha

• You're not denying it lmao

• No thanks.

What Guys Said 2

• Your a sik kunt I'll give u that

• Tbh you look pretty disproportionate. It looks like you spend a shit ton of time working on your arms but put 0 effort into your abs

• dude... that doesn't even make sense lol. Abs have nothing to do with body proportions. If I wanted abs then I could VERY EASILY get abs haha. There's a very good reason I have no abs right now.