Is 117 pounds fat for a female who's 5'4?

My measurements are 35-25-37
Should I lose 5 pounds to be thinner?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just fine. But if you feel unhappy about your body then do something about it. What's important is for YOU to like your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a BMI of 20, which is the lower limit. Don't go lower because it will bring you in the danger zone. You can even go up to 130 lbs and be optimal for that height, certainly if you have a healthy muscle/fat ratio.

What Guys Said 10

• It's not huge, but another 5 lbs could be good.

NOTE: it is not weight per se, it is how your clothes fit you. You could get more lean muscle mass and actually *gain* weight, but your clothes will fit easier and better.

• That sounds very slim to me

• That's a healthy weight for a girl your height but 2 people who weigh the same amount can look completely different so it's hard to say since I don't know what you look like

• No lol of course not.

• If you weigh 117 lbs and wondering if you're fat you need to give your head a shake. Prolly can't even fill out a pair of yoga pants

• women... am i right fellas

• You're beautiful just the way you are, not need to lose any weight.

• No. Don't do it. You're fine at your height.

• No absolutely not.

• No that sounds pretty good and no I don't think you need to lose anymore

What Girls Said 4

• you sound fine

• It's not that much but I would lose weight if I was you.

• No what tf.

• No. You're fine as you are! Fat girls are beautiful anyways ^_^

this is p average tho. :)

• So you're saying 117 lbs is borderline fat, but still average?

• No, hun. I'm dyscalculic (bad w/numbers) so I have trouble translating that, so that's why I put that buffer there. What I do know is this is p close to own measurements and I can't be considered fat. So, no, I don't think yr fat. Don't worry, chick. You're fine.