Trying Tinder cause I want an ego boost but it's not helping. Is my picture that bad/do I look that bad?

That's my main picture on Tinder, and I know most girls tend to only view the first one from articles I've read. My question is, do I really look that bad? I need some honest opinions cause I never get right swipes. I'm not looking for a hookup either, but instead an ego boost since I recently lost a lot of weight (70 pounds) and this is the healthiest I've been in my life. Please be honest with your opinions, and if you've seen me here before, that's cause I posted a few months ago. Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. High angles are better. Low angles are ugly

• Really? Ok. Well thanks for the advice! I never would have thought that since guys (at least myself) don't take many selfies.

• No I mean take the photo from a higher angle. You're obviously good looking. . just hold the camera up

• That's what I was saying I would try and do. Thanks again!

What Girls Said 3

• Dude. I can't tell you what you're doing right but i can tell you what you're doing wrong.

Dont take a selfie at a restaurant, its so dorky and cringy. The red on your face makes you look goofy. I'm sorry i dont want to hurt your feelings but i really want to help you, this is honestly not a good picture. I wish i could tell you what you should do but i dont know sorry.

• First of all, thanks for the honesty. Second of all, I'm not in a restaurant that's my dorms bathroom. But what do you mean by the red on my face? I understand that you don't have any advice, and I'm fine with that. I should also note that I don't take great selfies at all. Again, thanks for the honesty!

• Your pic is fine. Tinder isn't great for guys but it's pretty great for girls, and even then it's only great for hookups.

• You are very handsome 😊

What Guys Said 4

• bro just go jack off in a mirror u look good brah

• I think you look well - Congrats on weight loss

• You look quite good brah.

• Online dating really only works as an ego boost for girls. ESPECIALLY tinder. Girls literally do not have to reach out to any guy they will match with every guy that they ever swipe right on because most guys literally swipe right on every girl. This tends to make girls incredibly picky. Like choosing at least Matt Damon and Brad Pitt good looking picky.