How's this for a 10 week transformation?

What do you think brahs? Been back in the gym for about 10 weeks after having 4 years off lol.

U mirin how fast I'm gaining brah? #HalfCaribbeanGenetics

And no, I'm not on gear. Just in case anyone is wondering. If I was then I'd simply admit it.

• WOW! awesome progress brah. i'm really fkn mirin
  • it's okay I guess but I could put on muscle faster than you (lol no you couldn't)
  • you don't look much different
LMAO at the little melts who voted for looks the same. When literally every single muscle group looks bigger and more juicy. Pathetic trolls.

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao, I remember you.

- Looking good. Really great improvement on the upper body.
    & Legs look much more proportionate.

- Keep it up.

• Thank you ^.^

You're one of the few girls on this site that actually has a clue what they're talking about.

• Lookin' forward to your next post/question. Feel free to tag me. I'm not usually in this topic.

• I promise I'll tag you in my next update pic ^.^

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly you look really wonky. Like you need more definition. You just look like a balloon.

But based on your responses to other people you're incredibly insecure since you can't handle the slightest criticism from anyone which is weird since you asked a question about if it's good or not.

If you can't handle criticism don't ask a question asking if it's good or not. Wuss...

• It's called bulking you skinnyfat phaggot. I know you obviously don't have a clue about fitness/bodybuilding so I'll excuse you. It's very easy to cut body fat but VERY HARD to put muscle mass on.

Also, you're a pussy for going anon just to criticize someone LMAO.

• You clearly don't lift, stop bullshitting you skinnyfat phaggot. Also, I said you're a pussy for criticizing someone whilst being anonymous. I wasn't criticizing anyone, so you fail yet again skinnyfat little boy.

• Also, this question was never about whether or not my progress has been good... I know for an absolute fact that it's insanely good for 10 weeks full natty (#HalfCaribbeanGenetics). Anybody who's ever spent more than 2 weeks lifting would tell you that LMAO. That's how I know you don't lift dude, so cut the bullshit.

This question was really more like me asking how good I look on a scale of 'Great' to 'Holy fucking shit! Please let me have your babies so they inherit your genetics'.

What Girls Said 6

• Cool batman undies :)

• Before I can vote, comment or critic...
    .
    .
    .
    .

I need a 10 hour nap

.
    .
    Brah

• LMAOOO wth?

• Yeah great job you look like you're doing well

• @lovelywiz Aww thank you :)

• looks almost the same

• not sure if troll or needs glasses...

• you seem to not be working on your core the same as the rest of your body

• It's called bulking. Visible abs have nothing to do with 'core work', it's just low bf%.

• Is it really? Well if that's your goal good job because you're doing it, lol.

• hahaha thanks ^.^

• It looks disproportionate

• He got a much better camera...

What Guys Said 7

• mirin man, nice hard work you done

• Frail. Not mirin

• Solid bone structure. Look better on the left.

• Not buying it, brah. The dude on the right is quite a lot taller than the one on the left. Don't tell me you can get taller at the gym.. lol. Both like totally need to work on the mid-section.

• Lol, nevermind, I see one pix is just positioned lower... ok. You look good, dude, but work on the mid section.

• dude i'm bulking... the only time I plan on getting shredded is when I compete (probably some time next year).

• abs are very easy to acquire... gains, on the other hand, are really freakin hard to acquire.

• Looks like some one skipped leg day 😂

• legs clearly look bigger in progress pic. failed troll has failed.

• Have I really now?

• Y tf ur body so weird

• Coz i'm genetically gifted as fuck. U mad bro?

• looks good. maybe now u can start working on that attitude. -.- u seem like a douche. :P

• lmao thanks brah? I guess...