How's this for a 10 week transformation?

How's this for a 10 week transformation?
What do you think brahs? Been back in the gym for about 10 weeks after having 4 years off lol.

U mirin how fast I'm gaining brah? #HalfCaribbeanGenetics

And no, I'm not on gear. Just in case anyone is wondering. If I was then I'd simply admit it.

• WOW! awesome progress brah. i'm really fkn mirin
    33% (6)25% (4)29% (10)Vote
  • it's okay I guess but I could put on muscle faster than you (lol no you couldn't)
    17% (3)31% (5)24% (8)Vote
  • you don't look much different
    50% (9)44% (7)47% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
LMAO at the little melts who voted for looks the same. When literally every single muscle group looks bigger and more juicy. Pathetic trolls.

1|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao, I remember you.

- Looking good. Really great improvement on the upper body.
    & Legs look much more proportionate.

- Keep it up.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you ^.^

You're one of the few girls on this site that actually has a clue what they're talking about.

• Show All
    • Lookin' forward to your next post/question. Feel free to tag me. I'm not usually in this topic.

• I promise I'll tag you in my next update pic ^.^

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly you look really wonky. Like you need more definition. You just look like a balloon.

But based on your responses to other people you're incredibly insecure since you can't handle the slightest criticism from anyone which is weird since you asked a question about if it's good or not.

If you can't handle criticism don't ask a question asking if it's good or not. Wuss...

0|1
    0|0
    • It's called bulking you skinnyfat phaggot. I know you obviously don't have a clue about fitness/bodybuilding so I'll excuse you. It's very easy to cut body fat but VERY HARD to put muscle mass on.

Also, you're a pussy for going anon just to criticize someone LMAO.

• Show All
    • You clearly don't lift, stop bullshitting you skinnyfat phaggot. Also, I said you're a pussy for criticizing someone whilst being anonymous. I wasn't criticizing anyone, so you fail yet again skinnyfat little boy.

• Also, this question was never about whether or not my progress has been good... I know for an absolute fact that it's insanely good for 10 weeks full natty (#HalfCaribbeanGenetics). Anybody who's ever spent more than 2 weeks lifting would tell you that LMAO. That's how I know you don't lift dude, so cut the bullshit.

This question was really more like me asking how good I look on a scale of 'Great' to 'Holy fucking shit! Please let me have your babies so they inherit your genetics'.

What Girls Said 6

• Cool batman undies :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Before I can vote, comment or critic...

I need a 10 hour nap

Brah

0|1
    0|0
    • LMAOOO wth?

• Show All
    • Yeah great job you look like you're doing well

• @lovelywiz Aww thank you :)

• looks almost the same

0|0
    0|0
    • not sure if troll or needs glasses...

• you seem to not be working on your core the same as the rest of your body

0|0
    0|0
    • It's called bulking. Visible abs have nothing to do with 'core work', it's just low bf%.

• Show All
    • Is it really? Well if that's your goal good job because you're doing it, lol.

• hahaha thanks ^.^

• It looks disproportionate

0|0
    0|0
  • He got a much better camera...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• mirin man, nice hard work you done

0|1
    0|0
  • Frail. Not mirin

0|1
    0|0
  • Solid bone structure. Look better on the left.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not buying it, brah. The dude on the right is quite a lot taller than the one on the left. Don't tell me you can get taller at the gym.. lol. Both like totally need to work on the mid-section.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, nevermind, I see one pix is just positioned lower... ok. You look good, dude, but work on the mid section.

• dude i'm bulking... the only time I plan on getting shredded is when I compete (probably some time next year).

• abs are very easy to acquire... gains, on the other hand, are really freakin hard to acquire.

• Looks like some one skipped leg day 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • legs clearly look bigger in progress pic. failed troll has failed.

• Have I really now?

• Y tf ur body so weird

0|0
    0|0
    • Coz i'm genetically gifted as fuck. U mad bro?

• looks good. maybe now u can start working on that attitude. -.- u seem like a douche. :P

0|2
    0|0
    • lmao thanks brah? I guess...