What do you think of this girl how can she look better?

what do you think of this girl how can she look better ?

OK OK people can stop commenting now

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's disappointing and sad everyone's saying to lose weight, I don't think the way the photo has been taken is most flattering for you but I don't think you should lose weight, if your happy with your body then don't change! If you wanted you could maybe buy some clothes that are flattering for bigger girls. I like your hair you could clip or bobby pin some bits back if you wanted a different style and from the pic I saw with no makeup I agree that you don't need it but if you want to wear it you could search eye shadow styles and colours to suit your eyes or you could even just wear a couple of coats of mascara to bring out your eyes.

I think you're pretty, a smile on your already pretty face would looking amazing.

• don't worry abut it and i don't normally wear makeup it bugs me my eyes don't stay green thy change from blue green and gray. i only put this up because i wanted to see how bad media would rip me apart

• @zoooot ya ya I'm fixing that damn

• don't do it because others say so, but do it because you want to. it's not an easy job and if you aren't 100% motivated to do it, you will not manage and will only gain frustration

What Guys Said 17

• Drop weight I saw your other pic on her

• you mean me because thats who she is

• like i said i already know what's wrong with me i just wanted to watch the media rip me down lol

• Lol your ok

• Lose weight, dump her boyfriend, and volunteer at a homeless shelter

• why would she dump her boyfriend for

• You want her to stay unhappy?

• she is me and i am not leaving my boyfriend i am fucking happy if im not its not because of my boyfriend he has been nothing but kind to me if anything has me unhappy it would be the hell i made for myself

• She is just ok. She needs to work out and lose some weight

• Smile more.

• Lose weight.

• Weight loss would be a start.

• she looks really attractive and better the way she is

• and i think your way past wrong on that

• She's insecure as fuck that's why. i honestly don't understand why she asks a question she can look better, and when people give her advice, she dismisses them, and criticizes herself. Why ask a question if you're going to be like that?

• @goodmood because its fun to tear myself apart

• Straighten her hair, don't wear eye shadow or lipsticks, and change clothes

• one its not lip stick 2 what is wrong with her clothes 3 her hair takes 6 hours to straighten and its still not straight and this is what she looks like without it lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../..._04_28_17_Pro.jpg

• it was a salon i really dont have a sitch with my curls

• I don't know. i was just giving you what can improve your looks. you don't have to take my advice if you don't want to. it's your choice at the end of the day.

• She needs a boyfriend.

• she has one how would that make her better anyway

• she would know what she can improve on.

• i dont see how having a boyfriend would have to do with that

• keep longer hair, wear red colors more often. keeps hairs to the back and free

• loose some weight. Straighten hair. Keep the low top though! x

• lose a tiny bit of weight and you should be good to go

• ya im working on that and more than a little lol

• lotttta work

• LOSE WEGHT!!! Is it so fuckingly hard to make it?

It's something you can fully take control on, and you do NOTHING.

You don't make me feel sorry for you at all.

Cry cry cry and eat eat eat if that's what you like.

• Um excuse me ya know I need to lose weight and been working on it and I don't blame anyone for myself being fat

• Weight, mainly. Also, stop posing like you want dick.

• What makes you think posing like I want dick

• Showing as much cleavage as you can, propping yourself up.

• one it was the only way i could click the button and i wasn't trying to show that much it was some dress my mom got me

• Work out really hard!

• Dam I bet aliens came down and said no way were not taking this one lmfao 😂😂😂

• funny ha ha ha thy would much rather take a pretty girl like you wouldn't thy

• are you talking to yourself now because the only cross dresser i see is you

• lol you do know im just playing right

What Girls Said 10

• I think losing weight must be the first step. And the second step may be having different hair style.
    She has pretty face. So after these two steps, i think she looks much better.

• this shot makes he look insecure. Her hair is not styled and her makeup is not well done.

• she is not secure she never was and never will be

• good for me yay

• God damn I need to stay off the internet when I'm sleepy

• Do her makeup better and hair different.
    Don't go so bottom heavy with liner. And if you but someone the bottom you need the same amount on top to balance things out.
    Your eyes look droopy bc of the liner, focus more on top to lift them.
    Your hair is at an awkward length and is very poofy, but not in a good way. Try styling it.
    And most importantly smile!

• Saw a pic of you with no makeup (and it was a clearer photo) you have great skin and I think you looked better without the makeup

• i dont like to wear makeup my mom did that

• 1. Loose weight

2. don't take pics when you're looking sweaty af

3. Take pics in other positions where your boobs don't look like sacks hanging down

4. or just don't wear as muck cleavage or nothing tight

5. go to someone who can show you how you can do you makeup the right way

6. plug your eyrbrows

7. grow your hair out short curly hairstyles make faces look fat

8. and smile you look likes whiny faces

• i wasn't sweating at all actually it was the glare from my pc

• Lose weight
    Get flattering haircut
    Smile

• Stand up straight. Smile. Dump that eyeshadow. And get your curls more defined.

• one im not standing lol and 2 my curls normally are but it was a bad hair day lol

• it looks like your leaning over a table or something. And you're the one that asked how you can look better and I just gave my opinion 😂

• Lol no wasn't lol

• I wouldn't post things like this because it's detrimental to your self esteem just my take on it

• hun you would have to have self esteem for it to be crushed

• I know it's hard sometimes to remember how beautiful you are because of the media constantly telling us we need to look a certain way, but it's important to remember you are and there's always someone out there that would love u unconditionally. If you want to change something about yourself let it come from a place of trying to better your life not trying to please others! Keep your head up, stay positive, and slay. xx

• ya no point in any of that i have a boyfriend i just had nothing better to do then watch media rip me a new one

• Maybe get neater eyebrows?

• Lose weight, like a ton, and then contouring and pounds of makeup is always handy 😊😊😊😊

• o yay fun

• im going to lose the weight i dont like wearing makeup to start but the curls are my blood line

• Try to rock them and take good care of them if you don't like makeup then start working on clearing ur face up then u will only wear minimal makeup like mascara and such

• Smile :)