Can you rate my body?

I need honest opinions. I have lost weight and worked out a lot and I don't know if shoud lose more weight, and how much? Thanks xx

Can you rate my body?

Oh and does anybody know what bodyshape I have?
Is my body hourglass shaped or rectangle?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• well it depends if you wanna look average or you want to look above average. if it's the latter, you might wanna try to tone your body, not just lose weight.

What Guys Said 50

• You look good... great feminine curves. Keep working out just to maintain a healthy lifestyle but don't focus on losing weight.

• You don't need to lose anymore.
    Also you're lucky you kept your bewbs

• Average / 10. Could lose some weight. You have nice tits and would look amazing if you lost that extra bodyfat.

• How much should I lose do you think?

• @Niniee She has boobs lol they will stay ahah. I've trained plenty of women.

• ohh okay, guess I had just bad luck then lol

• No need to lose weight. Just do some toning.

• I think you look great - I would say your body frame is a slim pear.

• Yea like 8-10 pounds more, but you gotten to sightly avg bod OP

• thanks yea I thought the same, to lose about 10 pounds

• Id say congrats. You did it. Great body. No need to lose more. Keep up with the squats, dont under eat and you will improve what is already hot as f

• You look fantastic and id say you needn't worry any longer about weight lose. You fell those underwear out very well and your skin looks amazing. You should be confident af out there, go get em girl!

• Nah. Your body is perfect and hot. You've worked out good.. I love your waist and that booty tho. Keep it up and keep working out. Don't stop or it'll get shaggy

• You look great now but if you tone up a little more... watch out now!

• You have a sexy ass body. I give you a 8 overall.

• Fantastic! You don't need to lose any more but it all depends on what your goal is, keep up the good work :D

• Very beautiful body.
    Lovely legs, nice breasts , cute tummy, cute butt too.
    You really don't need to lose any more weight, keep up the fitness routine though and the results will show

• you look great- very sexy

• Looks great.

• your body looks soo hot and sexy, nice hard work you done op. keep it up. your looking stunning

• Youve done a great job, look really good

• that body is looking right

• You are great!

• 8/10 ... looks ggreat

• Oh my days bum 👍👍👍👍👍

• Sexy and beautiful

• Nice butt, little bit of hip action going on. Boobs decent. I'd be happy with a body like that.

• What do you mean with hip action?
      And what would you rate? :)

• Nice woman i like it

• you look fine. Nice tits too x

• Call the Fire Services because you're on fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• id do ya

• You're fine

• Can I ask you a question in return? What did you expect people to say when answering your question?

• I thought they would say I should lose more weight, why?

• Ah okay. I was just asking :)
      I personally think your body looks really great. If you think you need to lose some weight, do what you think, but I believe many guys would be happy with the way you are now!

• thanks :)

• How much weight have you lost?

• Around 10 pounds

• thanks, yea I just want a toned body, especially flat stomach

• You'll get there, honestly its not that hard mostly diet/lifestyle changes, not drinking. You're on the right track that's for sure.

• More from Guys
    20

15 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• No I don't think u need to lose weight.. u do need to tone up tho just ur belly area... cos u are quite slim u lose more weight ull end up with chicken legs...

• Dayyyymmmm guurrrlll look at tha ayyuss!!!

Looking good, I don't think you need to lose anymore weight. You got nice curves - owwwn it

• you're good looking

• You look great very fantastic. If you stopped now it would be fine but losing weight is never bad.

• I think you look awesome! Maybe just a bit more firming up and you're good to go 😊

• You look great!

• I don't really think you have to lose more weight, you already look great. Only if you want to :)

• It's an average body nothing special about it to me.

• Your body is pretty hot! You have really nice big tits (are they perky?) and your legs, ass and stomach are great! Stay as you are! Haha