Do you think I'm attractive?

(I’m 5’3” if height matters)

Do you think I’m cute/pretty/attractive? I’ve never been approached by guys before and I’m wondering if it’s because they don’t think I’m attractive or if it’s for another reason.

Please be nice though! (I’m kind of insecure) Thank you!Do you think I'm attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're cute. Don't worry! You have your whole life ahead of you. I'm yet to be approached as well but it's okay, we just need to think positively! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're beautiful! :) You have no reason to worry about your appearance

What Guys Said 18

• Awwww you look adorable
    If I were a friend I'd ask you to take all different KPOP poses xD
    Sorry, I had to say it!

• Sure, black and white indoor lighting, covering part of your face/cutting out the top, not looking directly at the camera all lead to inaccuracies though.

• You look good. And height doesn't matter. (not to me anyway, everyone is smaller than me anyway lol)

• your pretty attractive and cute

• You're a very pretty young woman , you shouldn't be concerned about how you look.
    You're beautiful no matter what

• note that you dont always know what's going on in someone's head. for all you know there could be a guy that thinks you look beautiful and is too shy to tell you. as for me, I'd say you are attractive but at the same time not my type

• Not a good picture if you want opinions and advice on your look. Not enough detail in it. Plus, if you are under 18 then don't feel bad. Got plenty of time.

• you are attractive, it is just they think something else about you

• send e full body pic :p
    anyway you look great :)

• Seem attractive to me

• Kinda average. Think you need time to mature so stay positive I really think that has a bearing on a woman's appearance, physical appearance even later i life.

• Not att

• It's not your looks. You repeal guys because you aren't thoughtless, that's what's to their not being attracted to you.

• Yes you are very pretty

• Nah you look fine, I'd totally fuck youu :)

• guys dont normally approach girls they like, most wait for the girl to like them first and approach him herself, and your a beautiful young girl so you dont need to worry.

• your nose looks perfectly edible... yumm ;)

• Yes, can I hit you up?

What Girls Said 6

• hard to tell with your mouth covered, you should try again with a non black and white picture and full face showing

• yes you are!

• can't tell your hand over over half your face dear.

• I can't tell from this pic post a more clearer version in color. More of the body would be preferable

• You're really cute

• young and cute.
    don't be insecure, that's not attractive to guys.