I'm 5'4 and 138 pounds, should I wear a bikini?

When I sit down I have like a 1000 rolls. I'm going away in 5 days. I've been working out and can't seem to lose much weight ( I lost a couple pounds) I used to be 142 pounds. Anyway would I look nice in bikini and is there anything I could do to help me get thinner in the 5 upcoming days? Thanks to all

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, yes go for it! You're certainly not significantly overweight, I'm sure you're seeing more of a problem then there really is! You do not have 1000 rolls, but a curvy girl is 1000 times more feminine, sexy and attractive in a bikini than the skin and bones alternative.

You're actually a great weight for your height, don't be so hard on yourself. There's nothing you can do to lose significant weight in five days but I would strongly encourage you to run every day - that is by far the best way of losing weight and toning up so it will guarantee you're in the best possible shape.

Bottom line though - you're nowhere near as big as you think, you're curvy and that's a very good thing. Be proud of yourself, be brave and go for it! Have a great holiday :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're going to be swimming in a pool, then yeah, go ahead and wear one if you want. I'm sure you'll look fine! Everyone has rolls when they sit down. You can even pack both a bikini and a one piece this way you can choose whatever is more comfortable at the moment. JUST DO NOT WEAR A BIKINI IN THE OCEAN. I swear you will lose your top, or your bottom, or both at the same time. Its not safe.

What Guys Said 9

• What matters is if you feel comfortable in a bikini. If you put on a bikini and wear it to wherever you are going, will you feel comfortable? If yes then you should wear it. If no then you shouldn't. Your goal should not be to impress others; It should be to feel comfortable and have a good time.

• its your choice but perhaps a swimsuit rather than two piece if you are feeling self conscious. personally i find swimsuits just as sexy than bikinis if not more so anyway

• why would a guy down vote this comment? you got something to say, just say it or are you a coward

• If you are confident enough to then wear onr. bi do not see a reason not to

• Those numbers sound good - Everyone has belly rolls when they sit down - Don't overthink it

• Takes a while to lose weight. Trust me I know. Its a matter of statying active all day to keep the calories churning. Good luck. Don't stress bout small rolls like most women do. I personally do not care. As long as you don't have a beer gut.

• You really shouldn't be self conscious about how you look.
    You're beautiful no matter what

• Sure you should

• do it ur hot

• That stuff Melissa McCarthy used, I think it was Called Garcinia Cambogia

What Girls Said 6

• Should you wear a bikini and will you look good in one are 2 different things. You should if thats what you want and it makes you feel comfortable. Will you look good in one if you say you have 1000 rolls? probably not. Dont go on crazy diets that will make you lose a ton of wait in a few days, that is not healthy. It's not a race, its a marathon. Just get on a good diet do lots of cardio and eventually the weight will drop.

• It sounds fine to me. I know someone who's 140 ish and 5'0 and she looked alright in a bikini. I guess it all depends on your body shape. I think you'll look fine as long as you're not the apple shape.

• I guess you can wear a bikini.

• Can't tell without a picture. I'm assuming you're fine though. You probably only have a bit of stomach fat but not a lot. It only looks like a lot when you're sitting down. That happens to a lot of people. I have basically the same stats as you. I wear bikini's and I'm fine. I'm only aware of my belly when I sit.

• Definitely wear it! there's not much you can donin five days, except on avoid food that will bloat you

• You're fine! Don't worry about it