Do you feel like you are good looking?

How would you rate your overall looks? And why?

• Yes, I am
    50% (22)46% (23)48% (45)Vote
  • No, average or worse
    50% (22)54% (27)52% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• All these years, I used to believe I was average or even ugly. Recently though, I have become more comfortable with myself, and now feel that I am at least reasonably good looking! :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say kind of pretty if I clean up but below average on a normal day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I have no idea!

If I judge my looks by the looks of the women I've dated (one included a model) and number of them, I often think, "No guy with my looks has any business dating all these girls."

But then I think, "Hmm, maybe I'm oddly good-looking to some women."

I'm half-Japanese, half-American, so maybe my looks are considered "exotic" to some women.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't have too much trouble attracting female attention my way, but my theory for that is just because I think I'm totally awesome. And somehow that seems to rub off on some girls who buy into it and then think I'm totally awesome.

• A lot of people find mixed raced people physically attractive, and exotic like you said.

• It's based on how people react to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say high average for my age and quite a low average when compared to all men

0|0
    0|0
  • yes im satisfied with my looks. i'll rate myself 8/10 or maybe 9

1|0
    0|0
  • no, definitely not.
    that's generally... not talking about those few cherry-picked pics I post here

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, we're all average joes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok I guess. Maybe average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to get good ratings, usually anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fabulous

0|0
    0|0
  • I seriously think I am ugly. Especially there is so many "Indian guys are ugly" posts make me even more insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm a bit above average looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so, though I've been told I have sad eyes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was good looking when I had hair :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • face: 7-8, been told often

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, I don't. I'm overweight and my complexion is bad. My skin is too pale and my pores are too noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm below average... I'm overweight for my height and I have post-acne hyper pigmentation spots on my face that won't go away no matter what I do or try -_-
    Plus the fact that guys don't give me the time of day pretty much says all I need to know

0|0
    0|0
    • All that can be fixed! Try chickpea flour mixed with turmeric powder mixed with milk to make a mask for your marks! It worked for me! Just have to leave it on for 30-60 minutes wash it off. Do it a few days every week and you will see a difference 😊

• @Mishan97 I've actually been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately on how to get rid of dark spots and I've been seeing a lot of stuff about tumeric... think I'll give it shot :)
      Thanks!

• no am not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like rating myself but yes I do like my face

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my body more than my face. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm confident about my looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate myself 7/10 I am good looking. Many people have said that I'm beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i'm curvy... but i like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm about average. I don't think I'm ugly, though.

0|0
    0|0