Rate me: How do I look?

I am extremely bored and I thought of asking this for the very first (and probably last) time.
Try to be honest, words of strangers can't wound me, aye? 😉
This is with makeup on.Rate me: How do I look?And this is without it.

So.. about the hair.. It's natural, minus the color. (There is no such thing as naturally blue hair😂) I'm aware that it's bigger than life but hey, feel free to say it.😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're very pretty. Yet, without make up some of your features drown out into the background and gives you less personality which is why I'd say you look better with it.
    I look you look fine either way, I just prefer the makeup to make your features stand out more.
    From a rating scale of 1-10, I'd have to give you an honest 8. I love your hair by the way, forgot to mention that.

• Thank you very much!! I don't see myself as a "pretty girl" but I do believe that makeup is a way to show my personality and to embrace my features.😃

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 4