Q16 Should older women dress more conservatively?

Q16 Should older women dress more conservatively?

• Yes
    78% (18)77% (23)77% (41)Vote
  • No
    22% (5)23% (7)23% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm perfectly fine with older women who dress in the current styles but if the majority of people you see in that style are barely legal - then DO NOT wear the clothing item.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Women should dress appropriate for their appearance. I have seen some older women who looked very attractive dressing in a younger style but they were exceptions. In general, I prefer older women who dress with class.

1|0
    0|0
  • they can if they want to

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If ur in Vegas or at the bar you can get away with that. But on everyday occasion should tone it down. And if u still have a sexy body. well its gonna look good anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger women should too.

1|0
    0|0
  • They should dress how they want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • she is very nice how old are you

1|0
    0|0
  • What a woman ha 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • That is such an awful wig

1|0
    0|0
  • What is your job?

1|0
    0|0
  • no they shouldn/t

1|0
    0|0
  • That woman does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if they don't want to be ridiculous..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think all women should dress moderately. There's nothing attractive or classy about a woman that wears a very short skirt or reveals a lot of cleavage, it's tacky and not at classy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No old person dresses like that. But if they do the answer is definitely yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Where I live there are plenty of women over 40 who I just think should take a hard look at themselves in the mirror before stepping outside

• I voted no because people should be allowed to wear what ever the fuck they want reguardless of anything, especially their age.

1|0
    0|0