Hey girls and guys, how do my boobs look? Is the size and shape ok? How about the bra?

Would appreciate more comments from girls!

Most Helpful Guy

• looks very gorgeous and in perfect shape, i dont mostly like these kind of boobs but yours looks so in good shape and size

• What kind of boobs are you talking about?

• i like mostly big boobs like 34 c or 36 d cups. and dont like perky boobs, but yours looks in very good shape and size

Most Helpful Girl

• everything looks great to me. you're hot! yum!

• Thanks! Glad you like! You into girls?

• Well id definitely do that, how can i?

• just click on my name and there should be a thingy you can click on that says "message" but i think they don't allow newbies to PM. So if you want me to PM you, i'd need to know your name, since you're anonymous here...

What Guys Said 41

• I am not a fan of watermelon jugs and many other guys feel the same way. Your boobs look very proportionate to you, symmetrical, perky, very nice. (Yes, I am an older man but I have not stopped appreciating beauty in women of any age.. However, I date women in my age range.)

• Thanks for the comment! Glad someone as experienced as you appreciate them haha

• How so your boobs look? Absolutely great! Is the size and shape ok? NO! Ok does not begin to describe how perfect they are. How about the bra? I don't like it at all. Why? Because it is blocking my view of those perfect boobs! :-)

• You have really fine breasts. Very nice.

• Yes very nice, always nice to give praise to the smaller breasts - Bra is nice as well

• Your boobs are hot.

• Great size and shape for your frame. Me likey!

• They're lovely, very nice indeed.

• Dude! Umm i mean dudette, you boobs look amazing. And I super like the style and color or you bra! If I was your boyfriend I'd be telling you all the time that you got it going on, seriously! :)

• I think they look great. I love medium sized boobs

• Nice, fit ur body. Nice bra too. I appreciate nice lingerie on a woman even if I take it off super fast.

• Hahah maybe it would come off fast haha

• They look awesome. I'd love to see more. lol

• They are truly amazing. I love how perfect they are. Smaller boobs for the win. Your bra is freaking sexy. Although it's not as sexy as u without one.

• Everything about your boobs is great :D maybe lose the bra though ;) haha XD

• They look alright but you can't really tell till you get 'em out.

• Haha well i guess so haha, but i really can't here, can i?

• Haha i actually got a question down cause it apparently showed too much nipple..

• This website is prudish.

• They look good, won't mind sucking on them ;P

• They are ok

• Awesome, better without the bra though :-P

• Haha that may be through, but you won't be seeing any of that here!

• I love your hair too by the way.

@asker you haven't posted in a while :-P

• Love the bra, the design fits your breasts well. Breasts look great, probably my favorite size.

• Thanks! Even if theyre small?

• I my self am as atracted to small breasts the same as I am to large. D is the largest until I started thinking there to big.

• They look wonderful

• not really.

• Wow 😮😮😮😮

• They look perfectly normal, perfectly beautiful.
    I like the bra it's sexy

• hmm your breasts are delicious can ı suck your nipples ;)

• Well they look like boobs sooo..

What do you want to know?

• Small

• They look great. but i have some personal suggestions.

• Niceee i like what i see. Bra could of been more sexier

• Both look good. Do you think otherwise?

• Not really haha, just wanted to make sure.. Can you tell too much that it is a pushup bra?

• Well yeah. The underwire kinda gives that away lol. But you look good. You don't need a push up bra though

• Well my tits are rather small, theyre quite perky but small, and sometimes i look for a fuller figure, so in those cases i kinda need a push up.. Thanks though haha

• you have awesome boobs. size and shape nice. cute bra.

• perky ! in fact they looks good.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 6

• Underwire is not all the way in your inframammary fold (crease where tissue ends under your breasts), wires look too narrow for your shape and you are definitely too thin for a 32 or 34 band, you look more like a 28 or 30.

I think you'd be a 28D if sized correctly: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

• So, D is smaller than A cup? And the band should be sized smaller then? Since the underwire does not fit where my boobs end, what could be a problem? Comfort! Would love to hear more and learn haha.. I used to wear a b cup, but it kinda fitted too big, there was a lot of room for my boobs there, if inbent down the whole boob and nipple would show, even if a wasnseating and with my back curved, you couldndefinitely see the nipple ifnstanding next to me.. Does this make any sense? Haha

• I work part time as a bra fitter and enjoy doing research on my own time. I try to share my knowledge because everyone can always benefit from knowing more, even me. And your breasts look perfectly normal.

• Thanks for everything!

• I suggest tightening the straps a little. It doesn't look like it's doing much support for you and tightening the straps will fix that issue.

• They look amazing and the bra is incredibly sexy.

• Tbh I'd kill for those 😂😂😂

• cute bra. They look fine :)

• Thanks! aren't you too young to be looking at this kind of questions? Haha

• You have great boobs. What size are you?

• Thanks! Theyre a cups! I wear 32-34 a bras.. Inthink you can tell by the pic, this is a push up bra?