Why some white people hate the pale skin?

pale skin is very attractive.
i heared some white people that they do not like it, why do you think that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the current fashion in some places is tan skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always got made fun of for being so pale, even to this day I get comments when I go to the beach and try to get tan but I just burn and never tan

• dud; this is the nature of your skin, you need to accept it like it is, just avoid the sun shines direct hit.

• Yeah I know but it just makes me feel self conscious about it but overcame some of that by being more muscular so at least look ok that way

What Girls Said 2

• I don't. I'm a proud vampire.

• I have no idea

What Guys Said 6

• It is just personal tastes - Some go for a pale look, others go for a tan look

• i think if it is about tastes, then that wouldn't make some one hate some colors

• Surprisingly not I think - I know guys who like pale white girls and dark other races.

• Hey another White question!

I don't know I think its the media honestly. If you look at models or Miss Universe any of that stuff a lot of the White girls they show are usually tanned.

Or maybe they think it makes them cooler/higher status because it shows they had the time to lounge at the beach or wherever and get more tanned.

• They prefer sun damaged lizard skin!

• As a Nordic guy, I like tanned Mediterraneans. Neither pale nor black.

• It burns easy. I dont know.

• I find a lot of white people, especially women are ashamed to be white. White women seemingly want to be Black and this can be seen in the way they dress, act and get enhancements to their bodies which come naturally to black women.

That's why I appreciate afro-centric beauty more as a white man because it's built on love for one's self, it's built on pride and the natural features, it's not fake and built from shame like Euro-centric beauty seems to be.