I'm bored so, rate me or roast me?

I'm bored so, rate me or roast me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am the worst roaster in the world, I would be like "Your momma is so nice she bakes an extra cake when I come around to your house".
    I being noticing your pics last couple of months, bit of a subconscious change in your look, I don't know a bit more mature, still gorgeous but now your look is moving towards that of a young woman catching up with your wise beyond your years mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is on fire! It's so pretty! I don't rate people but you have a really unique & attractive appearance!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 35

• Everything around your eyes is dark and your hair is red. The contrast is distracting. You ave the potential to be very attractive in a more mature way.

• Okay I just had a shitty day at work so here goes nothing:

You look like one of those girls where if you asked me out I'd tell you to take your heroine pumped, daddy issue infested ass out of here. I'll have you know that *jedi mind trick hand wave* I am not the drug dealing, legality line-walking guy you're looking for. I'm not looking for a cum dispenser, I am looking for a girlfriend. I'm not going to be in a relationship where I'm supposed to feel lucky that you bother to look in my direction. I'm not looking for a relationship where I'm expected to physically abuse you because it gives you sexual gratification. I'm looking for a girlfriend.

Phew... I feel so much better. Thanks for asking this haha.

• You are way too cute to handle. You have amazing eye make up game. and pink lips are always in hun.

• And this was the last photo Jade took before finally catching Bieber Fever! images6.fanpop.com/.../...ber-37030727-500-381.jpg

• You've been here long enough to know the answer to that!! ;-)

If you want a description, it's "Lovely".

If you want numbers, 9.5/10

• Hate your hair and eyes. Looks like a racoon

• Lmao all these jealous haters 😂

• 10/10 would bang for the dude in the background ;P

• The eyeliner is a tad heavy, but otherwise, I think you have a very pretty face. The eyeliner makes your look reminiscent of the heroin chic from the 90's.

I'd be willing to bet your face au natural might be a nicer look with your hair the color it is. That's just my honest opinion though.

• Ugh your kinda hot

• I like your eyes

• Well they roasted you! Can I taste you!..

• too much make up and the hair could be done better.

the eyebrow and hair color contrast doesn't look well. try a different hair color, maybe something a bit darker

• I'd say a 7.

• 6/10 looking good

• You look a little makeupped up, and I know this is not the face you make 24/7 but from this picture: 8.5/10

• I like your eyes

• hawt!

• Perfect
    As always you look positively perfect

• I gotta to roast you!!!

You ole..

Just playing your a 7

• Nice and hot! Keep it up!

• Hi :)

• Nose too big. Eyes too far apart. You have a fivehead. Your head is oddly shaped and your hair looks terrible. Says you're 17 but you look at least 30 tbh. You look like you do drugs. I'm disgusted. I'm 100% dead fuking serious op.

• these questions should be banned.

• Okkkk

• ugly

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Rating: 8.5/10

Roast: The circus called because someone stole their clown wigs. Looks like I found who took em.

• cute!

• lovely color combinations! <3

• You have super attractive features. I think if you were to lighten up your eye liner (maybe even try a gray color) and dye your eye brows the same color as your hair, you'd be a 10. I seriously love your eyes.

• not a good look for you at all. You have a decent face but that contrast with the hair and eyebrows, not good...

• I like ur hair tho

• Your hair looks like you stole Donald Trump's wig and your makeup makes it look like marilyn manson fucked you then you gave bozo the clown a blow job.

• Your eyeliner is sooo bad

• Hun. Eyebrows.

#SortItOutLove

• 100% beautiful. ^^