My friends say I look better than average, but in my opinion, I'm ugly af :( Would you consider me ugly and fat, rate from 1 to 10?

As you can see, I'm obese :( I started my diet and I'm not going to eat that much. I have a super chubby face :( (I'm the one on the right with the giant fat nose and slit eyes (In first pic) :( ) I can't be cute at all :(. How would you rate me from one to ten? My cousin is a model but I look nothing like her :( And i can't be cute since I'm too tall (175cm, which is 5'9) (my cousin is not in any of these photos, in the first pic it's my other friend)
First pic: https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13082612_932537623527425_2224555062239849232_n.jpg?oh=bcd4bfc486287aa63867f421b29708ad&oe=582C1EDC
Second pic: https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12341457_852418488206006_5047752239316456902_n.jpg?oh=9ed323a5a6fc5c65cf0520c1d776d327&oe=5818D001
Here's two links, don't worry it's safe.

This one girl's mom said "You will never find a boyfriend since you are freakishly tall and ugly! You are also fat!" I don't know why she said that, I never did anything mean to her daughter or her. In fact, I'm friend's with her daughter
This other friend's mom said "You are so ugly, you have tiny eyes, fat nose and dark skin, you are also fat!"
They didn't say directly but they said it behind my back and then my friend's told me

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• "As you can see, I'm obese" I looked at both pictures for like 5 times trying to figure out who are you talking about coz you are obese AT ALL!!! And you aren't ugly at all either! You have a really cute face!!! And cuteness doesn't always have to do with how tall you are! Some girls can be short but their faces aren't really that cute. So are they cute? No. A girl can be tall but has a cute face ( like yours ), can she be cute? OF COURSE!
    dont be so negative about how you look because I really meant it when I said you have a cute face! You aren't fat AT ALL. And you look friendly!
    And seeing your update about those childish mothers makes me angry!! 😠 dark skin? Wtf! Your skin is no where even near to dark! And you will get married someday coz you are CUTE NOT UGLY so once you get married go to those mothers houses and tell them HA, I GOT MARRIED AND IM HAPPY SEE!!! that will make them get so heated up 😎👌 no but seriously, start loving yourself and don't listen to that crap stupid people say!

• Thank you! :) I'm glad they have nice people on the internet :)

• No need to thank me its the truth! 😊
      hahahha thank you! You seem very nice as well! 😊

• This makes me so angry... how dare those women say things like that to you..
    Your skin is to dark? wow could that be because you are not caucasuion? have the realised they aren't white themselves? Not only are thy nasty bitches but incredibly thick as well..

Chubby face At your age is what we call here puppy fat.. when you develop your adult features that skin will tighten and your features will stand out.. quite common in teenagers

I don't class u as obese either I think your just curvy remember you are goin through puberty at the moment...

you have a unique look about you that's for sure... you need confidence to smile.. never mind looks your 14 get yourself through school and get an education... and as for those parents their just jealous old cows...

• Thank you! :)

• No worries... try experimenting with ur hair ur so lucky to have a small forehead... style it by curling it or making it wavy let it grow long put some volume in it.. ur hair is absolutely beautiful so lucky

• You are not fat! Don't put yourself down. You do not need to diet at all. Be happy with who you are, you are not ugly.

• If you think you're fat you must be on something lmao. Your body is not fat. A chubby face does not mean you have a fat body. You're good looking.

• Really? Thank you! :) Would you consider me prettier than average? I just don't want to be ugly :(

• Okay then we're on the same boat. All I do is studying (whether for neuroscience competition or scioly or whatever) and I get the national AP scholar and lots other awards and guys are very turned off by it. Don't worry girl when you get into Stanford then you'll pick up guys.

• Thank you! :)

• you're cute

• 'As you can see I'm obese'

Bitch where?

• I wish I was skinnier though, for a model I would be obese :(.

• Stop with the victim complex. It's more unattractive than anything

• I've been reading the comments, and I really, really, feel like this is just to raise her ego. I'm sure she knows it herself she's not obese. Everyone who hasn't given her a bold or straight foward complement has received a sentence of her pitying herself. She's not bad looking but this "victim" card really is unattractive.

• "As you can see, I'm obese"
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f3be2c3b70.jpg
    WHERE?

• hey don't lose hope like that :) I will give you two opinions its your choice.

1. Don't worry about anything , always be positive and smile and believe in yourself.

2. ALWAYS REMEMBER : A persons beauty is not shown from your outside its shown by the nature of your heart. If you believe in your self , smile you are already beautiful :)

• Thank you! :) I guess that's true, :) Although I try to be positive, but my friend's say that everything I do turns out depressed :, D Also I jinx like everything. Some people even tell me to cheer for the other team cause it will bring good luck to the team I'm not cheering for. And it usually works.

• Your face is round. I would try different hair

• Okay thank you! :) Do you know what type of haircut would look good?

• Look on google for hairstyles for round faces. A textured curly/wavy bob but you could curl or braid your hair for a wavy look. See which one gets the most compliments 🤗

• Thank you! :)

• OBESE MY ASS.

Okay no. Clearly you don't know what obese is. Like okay your face is round, who the hell cares, because that sure as hell doesn't make you obese. "Obese." I'm sorry I can't quite seem to understand why you just used obese. Tall people can be cute, wtf. Have you not seen them models. Like they can be cute and sexy. I feel slightly offended. But okay.

• Hey dont swear it, you're very pretty, and being tall is always a plus! Keep it going, you're beautiful

• You are not fat. Yes, you are pretty.

• Well this is either a very self deprecating/low self esteem post, or a troll looking for complements...

Either way you look fine, stop being so hard on yourself.

• Thank you! :) All my friends said that my worst weakness is my self esteem. That's because a lot of people call me ugly :( This one girl's mom said that I would never find a boyfriend and that I'm too ugly. D,: She told me that and now I'm very self conscious. (two moms told me that)