What Would You Rate Them?

This personally is my kind of taste in guys. What would you rate these hotties?

What Would You Rate Them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah most are good looking

• Lol finally! A guy that can admit that without losing his ego.

• Exactly! Lol.

• @99percentangel I also find it funny how they were saying those guys looked like douche bags lol most of them actually looked cute and harmless lol maybe only one of the guys had a douche look but that's it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say Guy 2 and Zac Efron are <3 _ <3 , but I'm not too into the other ones. Guy 2 get a straight up 10, while I'd give Zac a good 9.5. The other guys get a 7-8, I don't know their names and I'm too lazy to have to keep scrolling up and down.

What Guys Said 15

• I think they look really well

• Extra gay

• Gay/10

• they all look super gay

• Most are pretty handsome and goodlooking.

• Sooo... glasses are a no go? They all seem like players to me...

• @RedVulcan glasses I don't mind at all. Hmmm interesting! How do they seem like players? Explain? Is t their pose or something?

• Well okay not all of them and not all to the same degree, but they do share very similar traits such as long, slightly messy hair and a coy, slightly flirty smile that I do associate with less serious men. Also, I now feel a bit petty for judging these people solely based on their looks. Maybe one of them has a good personality and good looks.

• So basically me. I'm you're type.

• Mega gay.

• lol good luck

• The second, and the fourth-last one are the best of the pack.

• I couldn't pick them out on a rooftop full of faggots.

• Look good but looks boyish

• Kinda gay looking guys

• they all look like typical douche bags. except for zac efron. he gets me hard.

• Zac Efron is awesome! Lol! How do they look like "typical douche bags" ? Can you explain?

• ordinary guys is what i really meant. efron is the only one where I can get the appeal.

• Oh okay that makes sense. Lol where I am these are far from ordinary. Send us some hot guys lol since its ordinary to you xD. Yeah! Zac is so handsome! Wouldn't it be great if he had the complete package?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I think most of them are pretty attractive.

• Some of them are good looking. Im really not into blondes though

Whats the name of the last guy

• @Emmdk lol but most are brunette a xD lol no problem I understand. His name is Travis Garland! He's an AMAZING singer. Listen to him and let me know what you think :)

• Uhh he's goood

• Zac Effron and the last one❤

• To faggy for me