IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY NAILS? PIC?

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY NAILS ? PIC?
It's only really noticeable super up close with a flash light or flash on my phone. I haven't painted my nails in months. I usually just leave them alone so it's not yelllowing from over painting them. I also haven't been to the nail salon in like 2 years. Is this okay? This isn't fungus or anything is it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• If you have any medical doubts, it is best to talk to a doctor for your own peace of mind.

• Don't get me wrong but it looks like dirt, not an illness. Cut your fingernails please, and wash your hands applying a special massage to your fingernails every 2 hours.

• I hate super short nails. And I've washed and washed them ! Even just got out of the shower.

• I'll buy one of those nail scrubby things and give them a good scrubbing underneath & trim that nail a bit and see if it gets better. If not then I'm going to probably start taking my vitamins again. I have very brittle nails and I know that's probably from a deficiency

• Good luck & hope you get better soon

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with your nails!
    Is it your arms where you are putting your hands?
    The skin is so shiny smooth and hairless wow

• Haha it's my leg and thank you

• My thigh and there's nothing wrong with a hairy man

• Your thighs have NO slight fuzz as well wow
      I wanted to be this smooth naturally but nature fucked me and i not only have very hairy thighs I also have FUR on my torso
      Go figure

What Girls Said 3

• It probably just looks yellow because the nail is thin there. You can ask your doctor to be sure.

• Look totally fine to me!

• The pinky looks weird

• Lol that's not my pinky. That's my ring finger lol

• 😂😂 I must be blind then. Your nails do have the shape for French tips though