What do you think of my body type?

I'm 5'2", healthy, small boobs and wider hips (curvy shape & figure) with a nice plump ass (guys always love my ass like...) blonde, very elegant on the upper body, just very feminine and everyone always calls me cute.

Am I attractive to you? Would you give me a good fucking?

0|0
5|30

Most Helpful Guy

• I can come out all "its the personality that counts" but I'm just gonna say it honestly. You sound like an all-round package. I personally like the curvy figure and plump ass and I don't mind the "small boob" and an elegant female is the best kind of female. So all in all, are you attractive? Yes. Would I give you a good fucking? I don't know since I don't know if you're wild/innocent/dirty/virgin etc. But message me and I'll try and answer it. By the way what size are your "small boobs"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well (for a start I didn't mean fat curvy I meant like fit but soft and curvy at the same time) between an A-B cup (I love it though)

• Even better than you're fit curvy. Small boobs complement some women very well and I personally love small boobs over the Lisa Ann type if you know what I mean.

• 3mo

thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl it's impossible to say with a good pic. From the description you sound good but you could make anyone sound good from just a description.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I have no idea what those numbers and words entail until I see the actual thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you a jolly good fucking, yes.

Wait, no, I don't even know how you look!

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds nice

0|0
    0|0
  • serious? dude ok words are night but a picture is worth 1000 words... so no rating for just words sorry mate

0|0
    0|0
  • "would you give me a good fucking" you must have a face like a donkey no girl says this desperate shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha no I really don't

• well if you want to get the 30+ dudes on this site getting creepy keep saying that shit.

• i can't say i would give you a good fucking because i dont know who you are, you might as well be a very feminine man. but you look ok i guess from what i can read.

0|0
    0|0
    • I AM a very feminine man... 8) nah just kidding I'm female I swear

• i had no idea girls wanted to be fucked so badly.

• your physique is perfect!
    you must be pear-shaped, right?
    and a fine ass too.
    id go balls deep inside you and creampie !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I'm asking for it, but these questions without a picture do not make any sense. You'll just get answers based on imaginations.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would tell you to bend over and fuck your brains out :)

0|0
    0|0
  • WHERE ARE THE PICTURES ?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds attractive, but I'm not the typical desperate guy. I'd want to know ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need a pic to determine that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I attractive to you? Yes.
    Would you give me a good fucking? No, I don't even know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asians and Latina's, so you don't appeal to me but I am sure looks of men will dig you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No pics no care

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs. disappointed

Fat asd. Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • F*cking. You sound like my dream girl. Heck I'm going to marry you. And make love to you all day. 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would need a picture to see that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kum here for the HAWT pix

0|0
    0|0
  • PLEASE show a pic! You are my type for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to see for myself but most likely

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd poke it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your description gave me a boner.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound a little bit full of yourself but that should change once I fill you up with something else ;) And don't worry I'd fuck your tiny little asshole so hard that you can't walk for a month, then make you swallow my cum

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow I take it you'd bang then

• Yep. sorry if i was too subtle before :)

• If everyone always calls you cute, why do you need us to tell you you're prime material?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha! I think it'd be great to see a pic of your body in a very skimpy bikini! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Still with that social media test experiment, you?

Lol, come on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ey? Seen my username before haha

What Girls Said 4

• hahaha, you sounded like a nice girl and then at the end BOOM! would you give me a good fucking? that really caught me by surprise! :) but yeah you sound cute.

What does very elegant on the upper body supposed to mean anyway?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like ballet dancer elegant, the chest the arms the hands, grace.

• Show All
    • Aaaah I would but I don't want pics of me on here soz :)

• ok. you can always crop out your head?

• its a pear shaped girls and no i wouldn't f*** you

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao it's easy to describe yourself like in insta model... Need the picture to give a true rating. Honestly it just sounds like your fishing for compliments rn

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like an average body

0|0
    0|0