How does this gym outfit look?

I got a new gym outfit but some guy online saw it and told me not to wear it because it looks nasty because I don't have a "ass" which he wouldn't even know because I haven't posted one on there. But anyways what do you think of it? And here's one of my "back" in a different outfit How does this gym outfit look?
So how do you think it looks, not that I care since it's the gym but it's just that when that guy commented saying those things I kinda felt bad so I wanted to know if it's actually that bad. :(

I'd wear the pants outside the gym too that's why I'm asking
Is it too reavling?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is comfortable for you, then wear it. No it is not too revealing, but then I do not believe anything can be "too" revealing. lol. You look good, by the way, including a nice ass. Screw the haters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say don't get to attached to it as in a month you'll be throwing it out when it gets to big as ull be goin to the gym you'll lose weight..

so someone on the net told u not to wear it... ah to hell with him. u wear what u want it don't matter what anyone says...
    Ur leggings I don't know what's gone on with those tho... are they meant to be pulled up over the belly like that? Be wary of camel toe that's all really x

• Tbh I don't think they're meant to be worn that high, I just did that so it won't be too reavling on the Internet haha but thanks for your advice! 😊

What Guys Said 17

• It is a gym outfit - Most gym outfits are tight - You are at the gym for yourself not anyone else - When I am in the gym I just wear a raggy tshirt and shorts nothing in the slightest stylish - Go with what suits you for YOUR gym workout

• Looks fine to me. Well done for going to the gym!

• you have a great ass. you look gorgeous and beautiful

• Thanks 😊 but some people on here said it's too tight (which is the style) and that it looks like I'm asking for attention at the gym which I'm definitely not but is that true?

• its not true at all, the people who said that are stupid and assholes. people are gonna judge you anyway no matter what you wear or what you do so its better to do what makes you happy. you look absolutely sexy and stunning

• As long as you're comfortable in it while working out!

• Yeah I'd be comfertable in working out in it, but does it look that bad or too reavling because if so I don't mind exchanging it for a different one?

• No it looks fine! do what you feel is best

• You wear what you want to wear. Personally I like how you look

• Well I wouldn't wear that, like.. it looks uncomfortable. But if you feel good in it, go ahead!. What's up with the picture on the right though?

• It feels comfortable! But just wondering why do you think it looks uncomfortable?

• Apparently it's a tight fitting pants that's what it says on the tag lol but maybe if I wear it a little lower it'd look less tight but yeah loose closing is good! They didn't have any tho

• 'that's what it says on the tag' ahhh man xD
      Well I can't feel what you feel, whatever you feel great in ^^

• I'd go for something looser that covers you up more.

• Is that too reavling?

• Don't wanna be harsh but it is with your figure.

• Ohh that's weird tho because people in real life tell me I'm kinda fit, not skinny but not fat either

• does not look bad, nice body. nice camel toe and nice boobs

• Umm if that's you in those pics I think it doesn't really suit your in the first place and on top of that that outfit make you look like you are trying to get attention...
    Maybe that's why he told you not to wear it

• What do you mean by it doesn't suit you? And oh really does it actually look like that? Because w lot of people at the gym I go to wear a sports bra and sports pants

• R those denim shorts? For the gym? Wat?

• Camel Joe

• It looks fat xD

• your ass turns out to be a sex machine

• I dont like

• Dress for the body you have, not the body you want.

• What do you mean

• It means you are not ready for the clothes you are wearing.

• Oh. You think I should loose more weight to wear it?

• Looks sexy

• Why do you pull up your pants so high? It looks horrible

• So I shouldn't pull it up high?

• Oh true, okay I won't wear it as high next time

• And I don't know if it's supposed to show your belly button tho?

What Girls Said 7

• You look great! Ignore this ugly troll.

• it looks good... go for it

• Gurl screw what other people think, you do you boo 😊 👻👻

• Thanks girl! 😊 it's just that when people say bad stuff it makes me feel bad

• So who are they to be judging you? Gurl I wear stuff like that all the time (when I'm working out and when I go shopping etc. ) life is too short to spend your life worrying about what others think

• No shorts but keep the first photo and wear a muscle tee over it

• Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable

• How is #2 a gym outfit? I don't get why people feel the need not to wear clothes at the gym, just wear a loose tank top over it or something..

• Number 2 is definitely not a gym outfit!

• Who cares what others think. As long as you like it and are comfortable in it then wear it...