Whatcha think, look alright?

Simple enough. Do I look good, bad, meh?

Whatcha think, look alright?

0|1
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a good picture and could probably improve by cutting your hair and losing some weight.

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't think about it, but now that ya mention it I see that I'm too close to the mirror. Also true is that I need to lose weight. Bout 40 pounds to be at a healthy 200 for my structure.

I seem to get a lot of mixed reactions to my hair length. I find that interesting.

• Show All
    • I usually sleep enough. My allergies are usually what cause mine.

• Thank you for mhg. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your hair and as you say in one of your remarks toning up and losing a few pounds might make a big difference. Not bad though.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• cool hair bruh

0|1
    0|0
  • Instead of looking for internet validation you need to be thinking about why you need that validation at this age and look into therapy.

1|0
    0|3
    • Eh? It was a spur of the moment curiosity.

I'll be in a good mood whether I'm seen as good lookin or ugly.

• Show All
    • Illuminati confirmed?

• More like troll confirmed

• you look kinda like a rocker

0|1
    0|0
  • Cut hair and you could slim down

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You are definitely a looker

0|2
    0|0
  • Ya mon.

0|1
    0|0
  • pretty meh

0|1
    0|0
  • 4 // 10.

But the problem is, you are shy, and... well... too sweet with people who don't deserve politeness.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am fairy shy, but I always at least try to be nice. I don't get anything from being harsh or hateful after all.

• Show All
    • Lol, like preventing bullies from stepping on you would mean being harsh/hateful.

If you enjoy the role of the doormat, keep playing it, and being scorned by women then.

• I ratio the energy I spend in the conversation verses the reward. Both are low here, so I'm not bothered.

I was the anti bully in school, I enjoy a good scuff. XD