What do you think I look like? Am I too fat? I'm honestly trying to lose weight. I mean a lot of guys say I'm hot but guys my age won't pay attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look normal to me as someone else said relax a bit in the photos and smile. There is a pretty girl in there waiting to come out

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not fat and you have cute features! If you did your makeup better and got your eyebrows shaped, you would probably get asked out more. I would also cut my hair if I were you so that it would look more voluminous. Not too short but just like 3 inches or something so it isn't so flat looking.

• Yeah I was thinking it was time to cut my hair it's getting a little long my grandma who's even a hairdresser said that lol. My sister did my eyebrows and I don't nessacarily like them that much in this picture. Thanks for being so sweet 😄

• No problem. You're already pretty I was just offering constructive criticism. Please don't take it to mean that I think you're ugly the way you are right now because it's not true

• I didn't think that at all. I was just asking a question to hear different responses. My eyebrows don't normally look like that I think they might have been a little overdone lol. I do wax them too. I wish I could submit more pictures but I don't think I can.

What Guys Said 20

• Darn... I might annoy you with this opinion, but I'm one of those guys who finds you attractive too

• You're a beautiful young woman, you really don't need to be concerned about losing weight. you look perfectly fine

• A little

• you big boobs

• You need to smile a lot more in photos, you would be even more beautiful.

• Not fat at all. look great

• The picture is so dark...

• Women want to believe the reason why they don't get the attention they crave (and they crave attention, oh if they do) is "fatness".

Usually, it isn't.

• What is it then? I'm genuanlly asking. I'm not a stuck up person (at least I think I'm not) and I try to be nice to everybody.

12 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• you're not fat at all m8

• Shape eyebrows and I think you should just do top eyeliner not bottom. Try working out different parts of your body out of the week with rest days. Depends on how dedicated you are

• Thanks my sister did my makeup. I'm not that good myself :/ I'm working on it. I have worked out every day for a couple months and I've lost 20 lbs!

• To get the perfect color I recommend going to someone who can look at you and pick the best dye and do it for you. When it comes to beauty always pay for the best results and look at reviews on shops and stylist

• Yeah it's always expensive to get the best looks :/

• Sexy but do ur brows Bunnie bun

• Yes I realize the eyebrows thing now lol. I had my sister do my makeup. I'm working on getting better with makeup myself. My eyebrows are not normally like this lol