Do really look older then 16?

Older guys like guys in their 20s and 30s ask me out all the time and they know the law and when I tell them I'm 16 they say sorry and I've had a couple guys in their early 20s and some 19 year olds give me their number and say call them when I'm legal.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, you look more like 10-13 years old rather than 16 even. You look VERY young in my opinion. Are you tall?

What Guys Said 11

• I am only going by your face in profile pic - I would say that you look around your profile age.

• Maybe 17 but not older than that, those guys are just creeps.

• yeah you do look older than 16

• No u look young af

• Yeah, it's kind of funny with my brothers and I. We all work at the same place, and one day, we decided to ask random strangers to guess our age. They called my oldest brother 15, my second oldest 20, and me 18. The oldest was pissed XD

• You honestly look a few years older.

• Not with that snapchat filter

• Nah you look your age.

• The age of consent is 16 in most countries.

• Omfg that didn't answer my question did you even read it

• I live in a free country I can say what I want. There is no law here that forbids me to write something that is only mildly relevant to your question.

You are saying guys back off when you tell them your age, which is not try because 1. those guys don't even approach you like that in the first place, that's just a lie you are telling people to help you feel better about yourself, and 2. you aren't underage so the law is in no way involved in the situation.

• which is not true*

typing is hard :(

• why the fuck u lying
    why u always lying
    hmmmm omg stop fkn lying

• Don't say shit unless you have the ball to say it without hiding your fucking name

• No your just hating on me I don't know why and I really don't give a shit you just need to leave me the hell alone because I'm done with you and your shit

• how many guys have come and asked u out?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• you look like in your 20s

• You don't look older than 16.

• You look way younger than 16 tbh.