Honest opinions on what I look like/how I can improve my appearence?

Yes I am really 17

Most Helpful Girl

• Is your hair gray? I sandy blonde or blonde would look cool just not tooo blonde. I can see you wearing glasses like the cool kind

• It's grey, was brown. Little blondish in the back cause my friend sucks

• 😂 that's funny. Go back to blonde. You look really young in the face. I don't know you could lift weights and get bigger

• Haven't been blond for five years and I don't think it's a good look for me. Is black too unnatural?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look handsome and this is good to look young you ll understand in the future. l was like you. But get rid of this facial expression. you look like küçük emrah :-)

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

What Girls Said 3

• You're perfect boo ;)

• i like your hair your cute but you dont look 17

• What can I do to look my real (no I am not lying) age?

• Think i'll look older if i starve myself more? I get that its a bit morbid but im already on that path, I don't care if i look like a drug addict (since its true) I just can't stand the way i presently look.

• you dont look very big at the moment so getting skinner will probably make you look younger, you probably wanna get muscles and get bigger because thatll make you loom like an adult

• You're actually good looking! I think you look fine!
    Maybe try cool, new hairstyles for a change?

What Guys Said 5

• You look 11 years old OP Lol. Hopefully your face will eventually mature into a man. 20s will be your time boyo.

• This might actually be as far as I get cause of genetics, should I just end it now and save myself the trouble?

• I would say quite handsome for your age.

• You sure you're 17 ?

• Yes believe it or not. One of my main flaws, I look like a child.

• 5'4...
      And stuck at it for the rest of my life because medical complications

• Well it's okie dude , you look good and 5'4 ain't that bad

• I think your haircut sucks. Go into a decent place and ask the girl to do what she thinks would look best on you. 2 - smile. 3 - start lifting weights and eating healthy

• not sure if srs

• Unfortunatly I am

• If you mean whoever nathan o'toole plays he looks like a child in my opinion. Not that bad just I'd rather not look like a preteen/lesbian for the rest of my life cause unless I get medical intervention I'll never get facial hair/much muscle mass

• Alexander Ludwig