Should I cut my hair?

I wanna cut my hair like skrillex's. In the pics its just pinned, but I'm contemplating shaving it. Thoughts?Should I cut my hair?

I mean I am going to keep my hair growing, I just wanna shave the side. ( my hair is past my belly button)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to google Shrillex to get the look - I am all for being a little bit different - It is all part of a young person journey of self expression and experimentation with looks and style - Without even seeing the pics, I would say go for it though I have seen pics and your pics, I have told you before you are pretty enough to carry all looks, I think you would look very cool and interesting with that haircut - The ABSOLUTELY MOST IMPORTANT thing you do is pick what you are most happiest and comfortable with not what society thinks you should conform to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like skrillex ×2 lol I have a side cut on both sides and I love it! Mostly because I'm mixed and my hair is less work to deal with now. I think it'd look nice on you but don't go back too far passed your ear and line it up with a part similar to the one you kinda have there. You're pretty btw!

What Guys Said 7

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• that is super old fashioned now though :(

• Meh, I like it

• hey if ur gonna commit to 1 side I say just go for it... get it all sleeked out, put a few rainbow colours in ur blonde... OR if you shave it your roots will come through sark so maybe put some dark back into your ends as odd streaks... make it really match up. Would look good.

• it may look good at first but it would be a pain in the ass until it grows back after you get bored of that look. If you're ready for that type of hair commitment go for it

• Ever considered just keeping it reg?