Do I look much different without makeup on?

I'm wondering because whilst I really enjoy applying makeup I don't want to be deceiving in any way on how I look. :) (I just woke up in the first one so please ignore my crazy hair lol)Do I look much different without makeup on?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty with make up and without! 😊And there's no HUGE difference between the two of them!

uhm, just a few questions, what mascara do you use? XD it give the lashes a really nice texture. and one more thing... What shade of pink is that color of lipstick? I really like it.
    sorry for sounding like a weirdo haha 😅 i really like the make up, nice and simple.

• Awh thank you! I use the No7 dramatic lift mascara, I put on this benefit they're real tinted primer mascara on before though and it makes the lashes so much longer its crazy😮 the lipstick are by nyx (I used two haha) and the shades are Zurich and soft spoken. haha you don't sound like a weirdo at all:)

• Thank YOU hahah 😄

• No problem 😄

What Guys Said 30

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• yeah you do, but so do most women. you're very attractive though, i really like the way you do your makeup :)

• yes different

• Wow you're still pretty

• Not much different
    You look good in both pics

• Obviously prettier with but you look really great both ways

• Nahh no deception haha. You are like the cutest person ever!!

• I have a difficult time believing you aren't a catfish but you do look quite different without makeup.

• Lmao I don't get why, why would someone else ask for opinions on a random stranger? yeah I was wondering the extent

• A five isn't bad it just means you are average without makeup.

• yep you look cuter with make up :)