Caution: graphic imagery, Think this is bad?

Think this is bad? Need stitches?
washed it up already here
Caution: graphic imagery, Think this is bad?

this is fake for all who don't know me)
What do you think?
already took lots of the "skin" off already

Updates:
I'm getting there, but I don't buy what people say to use, since I'm still young and have no money xD I improvise with jus what I have, that I have gotten over the years with makeup (everyone thought loved makeup, but I never use makeup) so I started to use it for stuff like this, just improvising and doing my best with what I got

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• aha nice. some people can achieve this look with makeup too. very talented.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm getting there, but I don't buy what people say to use, since I'm still young and have no money xD I improvise with jus what I have, that I have gotten over the years with makeup (everyone thought loved makeup, but I never use makeup) so I started to use it for stuff like this, just improvising and doing my best with what I got

• Makes sense. Keep it up :)

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• Obv get stitches do them yourself tho er charges a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems a little dark for being fresh and there should be a bit mor dimension but good!

1|0
    0|0
    • well yeah, I had skin around it to make more of the dimension, but I took it of there (that's why there is water on my arm) and I had more of the gooey blood look on top of the darker clogged looking blood so it made it a lighter red, but again when I washed the "skin" off most the lighter stuff that was blended into the darker was washed away a bit too, never thought about taking a picture until I already took some of it off ^_^

• Yes wtf. Go to an ER. You could get infected.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE ON HERE

1|0
    1|0
  • The second i saw it i knew it was fake so...

1|0
    0|0