Caution: graphic imagery, Think this is bad?

Think this is bad? Need stitches?
washed it up already here

this is fake for all who don't know me)
What do you think?
already took lots of the "skin" off already

I'm getting there, but I don't buy what people say to use, since I'm still young and have no money xD I improvise with jus what I have, that I have gotten over the years with makeup (everyone thought loved makeup, but I never use makeup) so I started to use it for stuff like this, just improvising and doing my best with what I got

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• aha nice. some people can achieve this look with makeup too. very talented.

• I'm getting there, but I don't buy what people say to use, since I'm still young and have no money xD I improvise with jus what I have, that I have gotten over the years with makeup (everyone thought loved makeup, but I never use makeup) so I started to use it for stuff like this, just improvising and doing my best with what I got

• Makes sense. Keep it up :)

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• Obv get stitches do them yourself tho er charges a lot

• It seems a little dark for being fresh and there should be a bit mor dimension but good!

• well yeah, I had skin around it to make more of the dimension, but I took it of there (that's why there is water on my arm) and I had more of the gooey blood look on top of the darker clogged looking blood so it made it a lighter red, but again when I washed the "skin" off most the lighter stuff that was blended into the darker was washed away a bit too, never thought about taking a picture until I already took some of it off ^_^

• Yes wtf. Go to an ER. You could get infected.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE ON HERE

• The second i saw it i knew it was fake so...