Girls, do guys with healthy bodies (not fat but not six-pack) and dirty blonde hair and a nice white smile attract you? Why?

This describes me haha I have serious self confidence issues and need some reassurance through strangers ^_^ haha feel free to ask any other questions about me or this. Thanks! :))

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• you sound like you're attractive. I mean I personally don't look for a guy with a six-pack I mean if u got it bonus but I don't know I personally prefer normal stomach maybe a little fat but not too much. and not a lot of people nowadays have a nice white smiles so noice on that. but besides that, the number one thing I and other girls find attractive is the guys personality. you can be a dirty blonde haired guy with a six-pack/or a healthy body and nice white teeth but be the biggest jerk of all. so as long as you have a good personality and you treat girls right, you should be good.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds exactly like the guy I'm seeing right now

0|1
    0|0
  • totally! i'm all about a persons face more so than their bodies... huge muscles really just aren't attractive to me. A nice white smile sounds beautiful!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hun your 14 you shouldn't be worred about this yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good i guess but im not really into blonde guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like blonde guys... don't know why

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!