Q18 Should there be more female car mechanics?

Q18 Should there be more female car mechanics ?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! Turn on if girls like cars lol I'm a guy and like cars and car girls would like to work on cars with a girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure why not.

What Guys Said 10

• I can't see you get many arguments if they look like that but I just have the slightest inkling she is not a mechanic.

• She isn't a mechanic

• how do you know

• 1. What she is wearing
      2. A mechanic would be under the hood fixing the problem
      3. This is clearly a screenshots from porn

• depends on what they want to do

• I like my bolts torqued properly and fixed entirely. And that girl is posing next to a civic with its hood open and clean hands. What was she pretending to do?

• Ones that actually know what they are doing. Ones that are not dress overly girly and afraid to get dirty

• if girls like in the picture is becoming mechanics then hell yes

• You would trust someone dressed like she is. Unsafe to wear hears or any open toe shoe. Just wait until her crop top or capri gets oil or any other fluid on them like trans fluid for example. The overly girly type will freak out. They would need to have a tomboy side or they will freak out when they get dirty. They would need to dress for the job.

• @funny_strange_man well your right

• if thats they are interested in ,, nit for teh sake of "equality"

• Why is this even a question guys clearly would love it

• O gosh yes :)

• If they know what they're doing and like doing it, sure. If it's just for the sake of women doing a job that's mostly been held by men then no. I couldn't care less what gender works on my car, just that they know what they're doing

What Girls Said 2

• I could really care less it doesn't matter. Guys would love it however if the chick in that photo was bending over all the time looking at shit.

• I honestly doubt that girl is a mechanic. Her outfit is too clean.