What's your opinion on plus size girls?

I'm size 12-14 , Big Boobs , Big Ass , Big Thighs and a chubby belly.
i do get a lot of guy and girl attention but some guys are mean about it. What's most of your opinions?

0|1
7|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my personal thing though I just think about it in terms of preferences. There's definitely a male audience for those types of girls.

In my case I tend to like girls who have lead a very active lifestyle to match my own. The girls I tended to really like were very energetic, and those tended to be slim. My wife, for example, actually sprints almost as fast as I can. It takes some effort to catch up to her when she tags me and wants me to chase her, and I was the fastest in my school and can still beat a lot of teenagers and 20-year olds when it comes to a race.

Anyway, I'd never be the type to be mean to a girl for her weight. It's like trying to force my lifestyle views on her, and I'm not exactly a role model since even though I have a decent physique and do rigorous exercise all the time (vert skateboard), I drink and smoke. I also like women who at least drink.

I tend to wonder what girls think about plus-sized guys.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um it depends. 12-14 isn't really HUGE but it is big. I mean you wouldn't be obese at that size and I've seen some girls pull it off but you gotta be really pretty. Like if a girl is pretty and feminine and dresses nicely she can pull off being big. Just dont be sloppy and gross and bummy looking.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I don't know what these sizes mean, nor do I care. It all depends on the girl, my last girlfriend was probably considered plus size but she was also 6 feet tall and most importantly, had an incredible ass :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Big girls are sexy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skinny or average.
    a couple of extra kg can look good, but I'm picker. I have to like the overall look.
    But if I'm not attracted to someone then I just won't say anything, not saying stupid stuff or being mean in any other way

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I love thick girls. But there is a limit. I definitely don't mind gut. But she can't be round overall/ obese. Like Ashley Graham and Iskra Lawrence are my favorite :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of all shapes and sizes. Definitely a fan of bigger and curvier too. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding plenty who find you attractive. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to see a pic. Generally prefer smaller boobs; but depending on the woman, not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like a girl to weigh more than me (which isn't insulting Im a short and average weighted guy) so yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love plus size girls, they are so damn hot

0|0
    0|0
  • In general i don't mind, but they shouldn't gain weight on purpose, that would grow unsexy. Anyways I find you sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand that size stuff but it shouldn't matter 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have an hourglass shape?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • you sound very hot to me, i see no faults or problems with what you've written

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Some plus sized girls are hot, some are cute while others aren't that attractive

Size isn't the only thing that makes someone attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look damn good! You might want to remember to use sunscreen though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say that you're beautiful just the way you are.
    Beauty is skin deep and I don't go by looks alone

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it; it's all about proportion, confidence and how dirty you are ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind really. What i don't like skinny girls

0|0
    0|0
  • i like big boobs! and i like chubby girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, I'm attracted to fit women

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big women. They are sexy and gorgeous over all

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, I bet your body would turn me on!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are good in my book.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it where is the pics

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thick girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest i dont think "big" features are as hot as skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Love em! Until it crosses the line to fat. Thick girls are awesome, fat not so much...

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a pic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think you look cute! For me, plus sized girls can be attractive just the same, I have more of an issue when it's past plus sized and it's just like fat due to a blatant disregard for health and diet. That's when it becomes unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeahh that's understandable , I'm very top heavy though like my boobs look huge I think it's due to me only being 5ft though

• maybe! from your profile picture you look fine to me though :)

• you sound fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I love plus size girls ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your body shape. You can be plus size and still have a cute shape. Now there's a difference between a big ass and a wide ass. And it depends on how you carry yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • plus size girls are hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like plus size girls. My girlfriend is a litte chubby.

0|0
    0|0