Ok I want you all to be 100% honest. do I look like a gay guy?

i dont know why but i attract a lot of gay guys, some very creepy gay guys. and i recently got asked on tumblr that "i know you are gay". is there anything gay about my looks?Ok I want you all to be 100% honest. do I look like a gay guy?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Nope you don't look gay to me. I don't know why you attract so many gay guys, but I mean it's not like you're unattractive, so there you go. Weird, I've been told I look like I'm a lesbian, that's the assumption some people seem to get of me. Don't exactly know why.

• You don't "look gay" you're just good looking so I would assume that's the reason gay guys go after you

• no you don't look gay.. but you should shave lol you look way better in the second and third pictures

• Lmao you're attractive and ofc gay guys are gonna look at ya
    But no you're attractive to me
    Especially the last pic

• No not at all... you look cool :)

• Of course you are not :)

• No you dont look gay you look average

• I don't think so...

• No just a nice looking guy and the want u to be gay lop

• I like you first picture best

What Guys Said 18

• Those are just tumblr idiots, don't worry about them. I think the clean-shaven look works better on you though. Second and third pictures are better to me. The first one might scare some girls away.

• its just not on tumblr but some creepy gay guys messaged me on facebook too and said a lot of creepy stuff

• thanks man

• Cheers. Basically don't worry about it.

• hahahhah... dude i can't stop laughing! and yea gay guys are gonna hit on ya.. welcome to the club lol wait until you get some gay guy to offer you money to suck your dick... at that point your like WTF are your fucking serious@! Dude im not fucking GAY!

• No. You don't look gay at all to me.

Not sure how to put this but some gay guys tend to be attracted to basically all men and some of them are very forward about it. Basically my personal experience is I've never had a woman approach me or hit on me, but several gay men have. I don't feel I look gay either, I assume this just happens to everyone.

As for the tumblr thing... Its probably someone trolling you.

• Dude the only time someone looks gay is when they're holding hands or maybe even cuddling with another guy. Sometimes they way the walk and talk can make them seem gay but that's not guaranteed.

• You look like wolverine dude. Chill

• Just don't keep a beard and shave the mustache leave your full beard brah , and no you don't look gay

• No, you can't always see if someone is gay or not. I can't judge

• Nope

• I dont think so

• nah. they were messing with ur mind lol

• Nah bruh you look straighter than my ruler.

• Yeap, I'm not a homophobic, but you look like a bottom/passive AF dude.

• You look like the son of M Night Shyamalan. No you don't look gay, but I expect you to go out and found a software company or something.

• No lol wtf

• No but I'm picking up a pedo vibe. What age you like them?

• pedo vibe? really? i look like a pedo to you?

• Nothing wrong with being pedo me and @fearless_banana embrace it. 9 yr Olds are prime.

• After 9 it starts going downhill. They seem to peak at age 9

• you're looking totally normal. ( PS : I dont care who is guy and who is gay)

• you could pass as a gay person. But it doesn't come to mind.

• Totally gay. You should just embrace it already.