Im 5'4 should I just LDAR?

Im 5'4 and according to every female I'll never have what it takes. Should I just give up or should I aspire to be like this guy?

Im 5'4 should I just LDAR?

lol for some reason you guys think i care what women think lol. No I dont have problems with my height, I have a beautiful face.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• Dude! You are a giant compared to many jockeys or Robert Reich who's not even 5 feet tall.

Look at jockey wives! If they can get them, you can get them. Also, NEVER underestimate the power of making a woman laugh.

• But you say that you've no problem getting girls and all
    Do you lie about it or something?
    And you insult girls as well so maybe that's the reason :P

• you were wrong at 'every'

• Just rent them by the hour.

• You should aspire to have a very successful career. Lil'wayne is shorter and uglier than you yet has pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Successful people always have better lives than those that rely on looks.

• dude, find a girl who is 5ft, there are girls shorter then you ya knw!!! Dont give up, thats weak shit!

• Yes just give up in terms of women and sex

• LDAR - leak detection and repair.

Yeah you should go for that.

• You're already like Napoleon in that you have a complex.