Girls, Are you suprised he's single?

Updates:
Thanks for opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Dude, stop asking the same question all over again.

You don't need validation from anyone, seek help please.

5|2
    0|0
  • Not surprised to be honest. It's normal for anyone to be single, regardless of looks and status.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but no

0|0
    0|0
    • So basically going along with what every girl said I should give up dating

• You shouldn't! But from this point of view you seem really muscular, for most girls it might be a turn off

• Why I don't understand

• Am not in the least bit surprised to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Listen pal, you've asked, I've told you my views/opinions. Period.

• I'm sorry I overreacted

• No, because you ask this at least once a week.

1|0
    0|0
  • No? Why would I be surprised

1|0
    0|0
    • Cause of how bad he looks, lol how could this dude seriously get a girlfriend unless he paid for one

• Another one with the victim complex. Get outta here

• Not really

• i don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Mostly because pretty much anyone can be single, either by choice (for example wants to sleep around) or because he can't get a girl/guy.

• Unfortunately im not single by choice, I have always dreamed of having a girl to spend my time with but it has never came to fruition

• Plenty of people are single. What of it?

0|0
    0|0
    • It just gets frustrating sometimes when it's not by choice

• Show All
    • In the long run, it isn't healthy to base your emotional well being on other people. Yes, other people can and are great sources of support. I'd dare say they were an important coping mechanism during my struggles with depression. However, you cannot and should not base all of your emotional well being on someone else, especially not a significant other. It's only a recipe for disaster farther down the line.

• Well I want someone there I think about all the love I could give to a girl

• Not really, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah he's pretty ugly

• I'm never surprised if people are single or not. There's many reasons why a person is single. In all honesty, thoughts never cross my mind when I see single people.

So if the guy in the pic is single or in a relationship I wouldn't wonder why either way

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah a lot of people are single. No big deal. When your time comes then you'll meet someone great

3|0
    0|0
    • Hopefully I have the guts to talk to them cause I have a paralyzing fear around women