How do these boobs look?

boyfriend doesn't really play with them that much. Wondering why. Also, might be a bit of an odd question, but if you were to make assumptions about the girl who has these, what would they be? Just really curious.How do these boobs look?

0|0
2|35

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, it could be he's more into butts or other areas, secodnly those are perfect and gorgeous breast wow, i have seen a lot of breast, yours are in the top 8 i have seen, to be honest if i wasn't alreqdy a boob guy those breast are what would have me won over to the boob side lol. I wouldn't worry about it too much about him spending little time with those beauties, its usually when he becomes less in contact with you and withdrawn is when you should worry, usually a resylt of either cheating, personal problems of his own, stress etc..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't play enough according to your wishes, then teach him and show what you like. Sex is about communication, not silence.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Look in good shape to me. He probably doesn't have much interest in boobs. If it's bothering you then tell him. Grab his hands and put them on your boobs. Tell him to squeeze, massage, whatever feels best to you. After that he should get in the habit and do it automatically.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine, though it looks to me like you might have recently lost some weight?

0|2
    0|0
  • No idea. I would play with them as much as you would allow me to. Don't know what his problem is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fun to play with!

0|0
    0|0
  • they looks pointless!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with them. Maybe he's not a boob guy

0|0
    0|0
  • i see nothing wroing with your boobs, they look a great shape and good size. Maybe your boyfriend is just more of a booty man and not a boob man :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs are nice. Definitely playable in my opinion :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For one thing, you have very nice and perky breasts, they are beautiful, second, what guy would not want to play with them, they are right there staring you in the face!!

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't know what he's missing! If I had to make assumptions? I'd say the girl they belong to is a pretty skinny girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks really good and awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect. I love em. 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • nice and sweet. ur boyfriend may just be an ass man

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah is that weight loss mayne?

0|1
    0|0
  • they look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your boyfriend might be impotent... I would play and suck on those all the time ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Look great to me. Some guys just aren't into playing with boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad, they look quite firm x

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular

0|0
    0|0
  • small

0|0
    0|0
  • i can not tell you in public. i will tell your personally. message me. or follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look a little big but they are sexy what about your nipples

0|0
    0|0
  • lovely boobs. great shape and size. pity about the protocol and having to blotch out.

0|0
    0|0
  • tolerable

0|0
    0|0
  • Look alright too me. How long have you guys been dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • They are quite small bit still better than being too big!
    You are lucky to have it small :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda awkward boobs no offense

0|0
    0|0
  • they look okayy

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems playable and suckable

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• u-uhm... woah >< They look really good!!! He may just not be a boob guy. Some guys aren't! (I can't imagine why...) What does he play with?

Honestly I've never made assumptions about someone from their boobs before. That's not... no one does that.

1|0
    0|0