Why Don't Women Talk To Me? Am I Hideous?

I am studying mechanics full time and doing well, close ot getting my motorbike license, and I have loads od disposable income, and so what if I still live at home at my age in this economy?

So Why won't girls let me come back to their places? Please answer seriously and honestly, because I am feeling very suicidal mainly cause of this.

What Girls Said 1

• Suicidal? because of girls? come on. Don't take rejection so personally, just move on to the next girl, if something sticks, great, if not, no big deal... and you're very young you have your whole life ahead of you and you have stuff going for you like you mentioned. Just think of it as a dry spell and it'll get better. Try going for a new look, get a new hairdo, make it like a brand new start, try to be more upbeat and confident and the girls will see that and be attracted to it. ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly it is not your looks. Are you outgoing or quite type?

• quiet. I tried approaching girls and just get knocked back

• Yes there is the problem. Stop approaching girls they will think you are desperate and probably perverted

• maybe try to act as if your more interested in a relationship with women and try to date rather then finding girls to have quick sex with at there place.