Why am I so ugly (+pic)?

I'm Korean and every one of my friends rarely comments about my face, and when they do, it's either I'm ugly or average. (I have friends of all races) I really wanted to know if that was true so I need you guys to be honest, no holding back. I wanted criticism so I can fix it or at least be aware, but my friends won't tell me exactly what. Here are my photos: (sorry, so long...)Why am I so ugly(+pic)?
could you rate me out of 10, then write a comment about why I'm so ugly or average?

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG! you are in no way ugly, your a beautiful young girl. i bet you have tons of guys crazy over you, the problem is guys fear rejection because its too common for guys than girls. so they won't approach, many guys want the girl to choose him and approach/ask him out, its the girl who does and is supposed to do that anyways.

• Ty, I wasn't expecting such compliments... I hope these comments are true hehe. You really boosted my confidence ^^

• they are true, i wouldn't of said it if i didn't mean it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You lie!!! You're super mega cute!!! ^^

You're friends are horrible people and I bet their the ugly ones and jealous of you're cuteness.

What Guys Said 28

• Your face is super cute and your friends are probably crazy/jealous. Try to avoid developing insecurities. I think you're going to be quite popular as you get older.

• You're very cute!

• Ask again in 5 years lol, you've barely begun puberty, you're going to change a lot.

• I'd say you're a little above average personally. I don't know about ugly though, I really don't see how you're ugly.

Honestly, from an objective point of view, I'd say you're probably a 6/10 (maybe even 7/10), which is NOT ugly by any means.

You're not outstanding with model-like features but you're not ugly to the point you're desirable. You're more attractive than most people by a bit, in my opinion.

• You are 13. Do not allow physical attractiveness to define you. That said, you are adorably cute. Don't listen to your *friends* about this, and also, give yourself time to enjoy just being a kid.

• very pretty, and Korean I'm jealous you're not here lol I want to learn Korean
    yeah so eight

• You're too young for me to rate. You're a cute kid though. There's no need to be insecure.

• You are a pretty girl and will grow into a beautiful woman

• I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    You're too young to be worried about how you look , sure you're cute but you're still growing and going through puberty.

• you are 13 you dont need to worry about your looks now. by the way you look pretty cute.7/10

• I dont think your ugly, you look super cute and beautiful

• You're really cute def an 8 at least

• You look cute on the first pic.

• You are not so ugly you are just a kid

• You know you're not ugly

• You're fucking cute baby... nothing to complain about

• very cute. especially first pic, But then agian. I prefer Asian women. :-)

• pretty face.

• 10/10

• your alright, your young still. You will change SO MUCH as you grow older. I looked bad when i was your age, no im 18 and look good

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• you ain't ugly

• Your kind of average but i think your pretty in the first picture! I think if you got your brows shaped and got them on fleek, you'd be bomb! Ooo honey blonde ombré tips and a new hair cut. I think a textured curly/wavy Bob would be cute!

• ooh, ty, I think that was my first comment about what I should fix, ty for being honest!! ;)

• You are so gorgeous😍 I would definently rate you as a 10/10!

• Ugly? You're a cutiepie. I wanna put you in my pocket.

• You're actually really pretty. I mean it. If you were ugly, I'd tell you, but you are pretty.

• you are very pretty

• You are not ugly.

• You're really cute!