Guys, is my body okay? What do you think?

Yes i know im not exactly shaven down there but who gives a fuck. Its about my body not my hair and its not like I know you guys. I just want an honest answer on how my body would be rated. Some guys I know are just hella rude and I want an honest answer on how I look (not someone that would be biased because they are a friend ) so I thought I'd post up photos of me for criticism.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful body but that jungle you have down there made me want to spit out my drink. If I pretend like it doesn't exist, I'd say fantastic and fit-looking bod.

• What can I say I am a virgin who has never had sex before and rarely goes out in a bikini. So ya i dont feel the need to shave

• @00Lelouchxx

• Whis my name here?

What Guys Said 46

• Looking wonderful and like you workout. If you do keep it up. Nothing wrong with hair and it showing on the sides. I say keep the hair. If it bothers people then it is their problem not yours. You do not have to go along with societies standards of beauty and get rid of any of it. Just keep on being you.

• Stop trying to crush Chewbacca's head between you thighs!

• Im on my period at the moment. I should have held back on this until im finished and also shaved i known but its done and i didn't feel like doing it some other day

• Your body is far better than okay, although the picture would be more impressive if you had waited till you could take one without wearing a pad. But you look great.

• I think you have a nice body. Although that bulge seems suspect...

• hehehehe

• @mikemx55 and say what u want thinking that i give a fuck but if you really think I do, think again. I posted this because I dont give a fuck.

• Hey, calm down. I got the tone of why you posted it, and I was just laughing at the opinion, cause I also noticed it. I didn't mean you have a dick. It was just funny.
      And yes, I had noticed on other opinions about the pad. Take it easy.

• Nice stomach, nice legs. I can't see your ass to judge and you tits might be ok but again really hard to tell, you should have put a piece of tape over nippls for a more accurate rat, also a back on pic. I won't comment on the shaving, you be you, i dont have to go down on you :)

• Haha thanks. And well I didn't think of doing the tape thing but I have 32 D cup breasts. I guess thats okay. And yeah maybe next time i will

• ya again its just a preference thing, not something a girl really needs to worry about. Myself I like bigger, 32 D are good size, guys that like bigger will be happy and guys that like smaller as well, its kind of a perfect size. I can't see them enough to say if they are ok or not but I mean you are 17, odds are they are great. As for your pussy you are completely right, why bother right now?

• Yeah 32 D is kind of in the middle... Its a large going out but a small in the width. But ya I guess u can say... Semi large? Haha. And uup. Totally. I mean if it ain't anything I need to really concern myself with then why bother?

• I think you got a very nice body shape. You really work out. Good for you. Stay healthy.

• You have a wonderful body. But honestly the un-kept pubic hair really does negatively impact the sexiness.

• Yup good body, quite obvious you lift which is a plus for me as a trainer and gym rat ^^.

• I think you have a very strong looking body, you have great legs, nice shape and it looks like you dead lift. Your tummy is tone and soft looking and I honestly don't mind the hair.

• So basically Id rate between an average and slightly above average. At least thats better than below average

• Oh, I forgot to rate, I would honestly give you an 8 :)

• Its fine. Almost everyone forgot to rate

• Om babe I'd lick it from top to bottom

• You're absolutely beautiful , love those legs
    I actually like female pubic hair, it's sexy a turn on and a sign of maturity

• It is really hard to get past that hair

• your body looks pretty sexy and gorgeous and in pretty good shape.9/10
    keep up the good work

• i didn't saw that you are under 18, so never mind your body looks good

• because you said that where you live your legally an adult thats why i asked

• and by the way your hairs looking good and pretty

• Did you know you have your own ecosystem down there?

• How old are u? under 18 and have those boobs and allll that hair wtf !!
    The hair makes me think that u have a big dick xD

• Haha yeah you wouldn't be so surprised if saw how fast and thick my hair grows on my legs and head. Also i haven't trimmed or shaved my vagina in like a year or so. I only shaved it twice but being that I am not having sex in the mean time and never had and I dont have the confidence to go out in a bikini I dont find the use for shaving my vagina. Maybe when im a bit older.

• Well if your healthy and things and your comfortable whatever floats your boat :)

• @Ydude Oh im plenty healthy. I workout every other day. I eat good but still allow myself to have junk food (Ice cream, jello, etc.). I make sure I take my vitamins and drink. I figured out hoe to conquer my horrid arm pit odor several months ago. Dont have any vaginal issues or foul odor going on. And Like I said before I like to bathe every other day. I rarely ever get sick. So yeah ill stop there. U get it

• You're hot.

• i hate haired pussy!!

• I never had sex before and i rarely ever go out ina bikini so i just dont feel the need to shave

• Nope not since I been taking better care of my hygiene. Plus i trim to help too now. I dont shave cuz its a hassle and i just get itchy

• CAN U SEND ME MESSAGE?
      I WANT TO ASK U MORE PRÄ°VATE QUESTÄ°ONS.

• I gave up rate u after seen ur hair.. disgusting

• To be completely honest, your body is beautiful and very sexy, i love it

• Quite an athletic body - in a gym rat so that a plus for me. Great body

• Didn't you post once before? Those muscular legs look familiar. Hmmn.

• Yes I have actually. I know it looks ridiculous but hey its the internet and I currently feel like shit.. And dont say shit about me being hairy. I never had sex before and never go out in a bikini so i dont feel the need to shave.

• Did I ever say anything about you. being hairy? The answer is no.

• Its just a bunch of people are commenting on it and thanks for not mentioning it. I didn't post this up just to talk about my bush

• From top to bottom... Looks fucking amazi... what the fuck! Bush so thick it look like a dick... haha

• Lmfao yes I know. Its hereditary. My legs need constant shaving and my hair on my head grows fast and thick (thats the plus side). I know I should have shaved and waited until I was done for my period for this. What was I thinking... Oh yes "I dont give a fuck."

• No lie i think you are really sexy. Your thighs are a bit big if u really want criticism but your body is literally near perfect.

• Nice size boobs but down there looks gross to me

• Thanks and I know but hey Im on my period an i dont care to shave or trim. In fact shaving i only did twice and i ended up with a sore vagina. Im a virigin and never go out in a bikini due to lack of confidence so i just dont find the need to shave

• Ill trim but thats it for the time being. Well not now considering... Yeah

• looks good to me..

• Damn sexy!! Just gotta shave a bit because: guys give a fuck. But its your body so if you dont care then dont shave.

• Its not that I dont care its just I am not having sex at the moment and never had sex before. I also dont have the confidence to wear a bikini out in public so I just dont find the need to shave. Thatll probably change in a few months... I dunno but right now Im 17.

• Well its not a matter of whether or not you believe it. It just is.

• And oh @funny_strange_man

• Better than ok.

• Its great. You just need a trim downstairs x

• Yes I am aware of that haha.

• badd

• It's perfect

• More from Guys
    16