Can you rate her boobs? How do they look like saggy , ugly.. etc?

Can you rate her boobs ? How do they look like saggy ,ugly..etc?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll probably still make *plenty* of guys happy. Those are the types of boobs you can kind of grab and toss around and squeeze together and motorboat.

I tend to prefer more slim type with smaller and firmer breasts: the types that are still just as soft but jiggle only to go right back to their upright position. I find I seem to be in the minority here though.

What Girls Said 1

• they are beautiful, stop bitching on women

What Guys Said 9

• Fractionally on the big side for me, but still very nice. I don't think they're saggy at all.

• They look pretty good

• they look good

• they may be a touch saggy, but sexy never the less. nice size and shape. possibility of sexy nipples are there, and they seem very touchable and playable.

• The boobs are ok, she needs to lose weight.

• They look wonderful. The way they are is quite normal. I also like the belly ring.

• Saggy but sexy and erotic.
    By the way who is she?

• They aren't more saggy than the rest of her.

• there big! And sag a little but not much! I guess you would look amazing in a push up bra :D