Theses are annoying, I know, but how do I look?

I know, these are annoying. But I need to know. I mean, I'm 16 and have never had a boyfriend or anything. Is it because of my looks? Am I just... unattractive? Theses are annoying, I know, but how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're still young. don't even worry. lots of people don't really date until college. it's happening more and more now. Just be you and you'll find the right guys eventually to date. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like maybe you could have taken a better picture, but I can tell that you have a nice face! Your eyes are also very pretty, even thou I can't see the color. 😀 I feel like u may can improve your skin. I used to have acne like yours and I fixed it by using cera ve cleanser for oily to normal skin, stridex pads, and dr Lin gel (can be purchased at target).

What Guys Said 7

• I really doubt that is you. Just saying. It's a very unflattering picture.

• you are really attractive and cute

• Looks fine to me. It will be better with time I suppose

• No you're attractive just focus on being a better you and guys will come.

• You are so pretty :-) hey do you mind if I message you? :-)

• You look fine

• I'd like the girl in the picture a lot, but I have a guess why she isn't popular, if she really isn't.

Won't tell you though :p

What Girls Said 2