How do I look? Septum ring?

Not looking for asshole remarks. How do I look? Septum ring?

I've got full face makeup on in both of these. Here is me without it.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• looks cool mate

What Guys Said 15

• You're pretty hot!

• You look pretty!

• You're a pretty girl, so it's hard to do anything that detracts from that.

• looking pretty gorgeous and cute

• You look very pretty :-)

• It is hot

• You look good

Hit me up

• 4.5 / 10 the face. Turns out a 3.5/10 because, experience tells, people who start telling others not to be assholes are assholes.

I just like nicer people actually. Has nothing to do with my face, but I've been on GAG long enough to know that talking to people with your attitude are pointless. Have a nice day!

• Badd

• sorry i think you look better with out it.

• I like the nose ring but not the one that connect inside your nossil.

• I think it looks great on you :)

• Septum rings make any gorgeous girl looks hideous. Worst thing in the world.

What's the aversion with them?

Do you really want something always hanging out of your nose?

Think of snot (yes, I know..). When that hangs out of your nose, does it look good? No. Does this follow suit with my opinion on septum piercings? Yes.
      You could even compare those piercings to bulls, how they have the ring inside their nostrils sometimes. ..

I'm a fairly old-fashioned guy, so if you think you improve with it, go right ahead. I'm just a random on the internet, so whatever I say shouldn't matter to you, but there are just some places that should not be pierced like that.

Yeah, I do, that's kind of why I put it there. I think it also enhances my ethnic beauty. I don't see a resemblance in snot or nose rings at all. I think they're very easy to decipher between the two, even from a distance. I like animals so looking like one doesn't really bother me. I think if we are talking about places that shouldn't be pierced, we could talk about eyelids (that's seriously a thing) or your legs, or arms, your junk. However, I respect their decisions. A septum ring could be much worse. I respect your opinion, just honestly curious.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I want your curls.

• I don't personally like nose piercings, but if u do then that is fine! You have a 10/10 face, FYI.

• very beautiful..

• I love it but I'd get a longer one because it looks pretty small just so it can be seen easier.

• i'm not a fan of this piercing in particular but you look pretty with it

• Cute