Opinions on my change of hair style?

Opinions on my change of hair style?

So I've gone from the pick with the glasses on to the pic without, just going off the hair how does the difference look? Does it suit me? Same with the glasses actually.

What Girls Said 1

• I usually really hate short hair but I think the hair in the picture with the glasses and the Cap shirt suits you better (including the bit of facial hair). The glasses look fine too.

What Guys Said 2

• Sexy

• It's alright, looks like he edged it up a bit too much. Other than that looks good.

Yeah I was thinking that myself. It was quite long before it was done though so that could be the reason why, if I keep on top of it it should sort itself out.

I personally don't get it edged up. Doesn't look nice after a day or two. I think my natural edge suffices.

Yeah I might even try something else next time just thought I'd give it a go. Had the same haircut most my life.