How can I improve my body?

LINK to images: http://imgur.com/a/dXBo5

And what would you rate it, as it is now?

Should I do more cardio, ab work, butt work, etc?

Thank you for your time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... your gorgeous i dont think you need to improve on anything you look sexy asf id rate you a 10!!! Actually 100!!!

• Really? Thank you! I'm very insecure about not having much of a booty in a world where having one is crucial. I wasn't fishing for compliments, but this really made my day.

• Hey you are very beautiful you should be happy with what you have, i get it everyone wants this and that but remember your beautiful for just simply being you, you dont need anything more at al, honestly if i were you id maje a point to be myslef and wear things that complimenr my body!! Your body lol but yes your gorgeous if youve. got a guys he i hella lucky and also if a guy doesn't like you becouse you dont look like someone else he's not for you and you can do way better...

What Guys Said 14

• your body looks in really sexy and hot shape to me. you dont need to work on anything. keep up the good work

• Nothing to improve yiu have a great body

• You don't need to improve it.

• It's more about what you would like to improve.

• Just maintain it as it is. It is basically fit as it is

• I can't see any fault in your body, it looks great from my perspective :)

• Squats!

• thats perfect

• Remove the clothes. Thats how

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• You look to be in a great shape, and healthy weight to me. You have a nice figure going on. Be proud!