How do my boobs look in this bra? Like them (and the bra)?

Most Helpful Guy

• The shape of the bra at the bottom looks a little weird, it almost looks like there are curtains hiding the shape of the bottom half of your boobs (which look VERY nice, BTW!)

Is it a big deal? No way. If I was seeing you in that bra, I'd be wanting the bra OFF as quick as possible anyway :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• One boob looks bigger than the other, maybe you are wearing the wrong size?

• Thanks, it could be.. Or maybe its the position of the arm there.. Also, this is kind of a pushup bra

• One is bigger than the other possibly normal. You how you said your arm just relax next time and take a good pic 👌🏼☺️

• Thank you, I hate wearing bras and my mom always yells at me to put one on... lol I am glad you like them ;)

What Guys Said 38

• Can you confirm that the left one is noticeably bigger than the right one?

Because if not, then you seem to be using the wrong cup. I can see the left one being pushed into the side of the arms, like it was squeezed. They shouldn't be squeezed, just supported. That bra shape just looks like it is for a smaller type. And doesn't seem to offer support other than squeezing them, because the pads just rise from the bottom leaving no room for the support. But hey! I'm no expert or anything... afterall you're the woman in here. (I'd like you to comment on this, am I slightly right or totally off?)

About the actual bewbs: they look awesome of course, no need to ask.

• I think that the left one is a bit bigger... And the bra is my size (a cup) but its push up, so maybe thats the reason it seems strange, but i feel well supported.. I guess the boobs are quite squeezed to make them look bigger haha, so your kinda right

• Yeah i mi d of get it.. So bottom line, i shouldn't wear this kind of bra.. Its not flatttering and also no very supportive

• It is flattering, just doesn't seem to support rather than squeeze. But please please, do not trust my word. I am by no means an authority on boobs

• The bra is okay. The boobs are fantastic!

• nice

• 1|0
  • Divine. as most boobs do.
    but if you want to make them look perkier, go for something that has a shallower slope and less pointless space in between. Like these:
    www.zappos.com/.../1721736-1-4x.jpg

• Great!

• I wouldn't complain if you took the bra off. Bit with it on your boobs look good. Nice and perky.

• Seeing nothing wrong with it

• I likes!

• I'll keep the boobs don't like the bra

• looking good and sassy but the bra isn't that great maybe try a different bra with color black.

• you shold wear more skinny bra because ur breasts are very sexy and a little saggy but they are touchable

• Really? Donthey look saggy? I think theyre quite perky haha.. But thanks for the honest opinion!

• loly being a liitle saggy makes them sexy lol.

• They both look great 👍

• Cute bra, boobs like fine.

• love the colour of the bra and the style. Yes your boobs look amazing. What size are you?

• Thanks! Im an A cup, but maybe my meassuring is wrong according to some of the comments haha

• That's cool, you do look bigger than an A cup but the style of bra can make that happen ☺

• super-fucking-awesome! the best part about them is how real they are... great stuff :)

• Cute bra, your breasts look nice and firm.

• Look out OP here comes the Thirst Brigade!

• What do you mean haha

• You have nice boobs but the bra sucks

• Thanks, ill oost another with a different one

• It looks more like a top in which one would go out jogging insread of a bra

• Maybe a bit, but i wouldn't go out jogging like that haha

• they look great

• They look nice. Not a fan of hot pink, but the bra seems to be flattering.

• Yup, I wanna suck on them ;P

• Oh my

• Breasts look great! Really like the bra.

• Your boobs look great bra is good to we guys dont really worry about bras tho

• Ypu look great

• Looks great :)

• so small

• Hell yeaa. Love them both hope to see moree lol add me

• I don't care. Show me your face

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 4

• they look like normal boobs

• ur boobs are fine but the bra is awkward.

• Thanks! Why do you think so? What makes it look awkward?

• doesn't look like that bra fits quite right.

• looks weird honestly, as if it were not your size