Why could people suddenly guess me older?

Up to half a year ago, everyone guessed me about 2-3 years younger, which is quite a lot if you're 18/19. Now, that suddenly went up an they never think Im under 20; people'd guess me in between 20-25. They don't even ask me for my ID anymore when I buy booze (legal age is 18 here). I didn't change my looks, I might have changed my attitude a little. But would that make such a difference?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, attitude and confidence can make a person seem younger or older.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Attitude is a big part of how you look t others, in terms of yur age. You've just matured a lot in the last year, and have a lot more confidence. AFter all, now you ca drink!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he just act more mature? Everyone seems to think I'm 20+, I think people are just generally bad at guessing ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvature maybe? And your demeanor, you're very mature for your from what I've read...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Perhaps. My proportions haven't changed far as I know, Im still a flat pear. But would that make such a difference?

• 3mo

If you're a curvier girl I can understand older women are often times more curvy than younger ones... sometimes

• Sometimes things just just change in your face or the way you dress or put make up on

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Didn't change my make up, didn't buy mew clothes, don't think my face changed that much in a mere few months, didn't gain or lose any weight for as far as I know

• Show All
    • 3mo

Im quite sure my looks didn't change, from pictures and such. If anything, I started looking better instead of worse.

• 3mo

Yeah that happens, I look better now than before too but don't worry it's a good thing to look more mature

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.