How to get rid of this?

How to get rid of this?
I don't know what to do, it hurts my self of steem , I'm 16

Most Helpful Guy

• it's actually very common.
    some just grow out of it, and i've also heard that almond oil and honey rubbed in can help, along with exfoliating and wearing breathable clothing.
    also lemon juice is a good natural bleach for skin.

i had a college class with just me and 15 girls a while back so i heard a lot of conversations that guys usually don't hear :-P

good luck with it, but @dogbert444 is right, nothing to worry about.
    and no, you don't look too skinny as others were saying, you look fine :-)

What Guys Said 20

• You don't have to. It's not an issue for guys. I know saying that probably won't stop you being unhappy.

• I saw it was a turn off in a meme

• Most guys will have more respect for you than to let this be an issue. Those that DO have an issue are not worth your time. Forget THEM!

• Do your legs rub together when you walk then, if so you might need to buy a cream to put on your legs to stop your legs from getting darker from rubbing together.

• Yes...

• I have a cousin that went through that and if you habe thick legs they will rub together making dark spots.

• I think it's normal?

• Its normal?

• Well... I say it's normal cause I'm sure I've seen it before. But is it, healthy? That's another question

• There's an oil you can use after the showers. I don't know it's name, but ask on pharmaceutics or your doctor.

• Go to a play that does anal bleaching and they'll get rid of it really quick. One or two should be enough

• Nothin'

• The discoloration is probably from rubbing on fabric, my ex had a little of that but was only noticable when I would go down on her, but it wasn't unattractive. Maybe there are oils or creams to help with that?

• Try applying some lemon, I've read it's great for skin and reduces skin darkening... but areas around thighs and buttocks darkening is very common so don't sweat about it

• I wouldn't worry too much about it

• Pretty much every Indian girl have this... I think it's normal to have this if you have brown skin.
    Visit a doctor and ask for some skin lightening medicinal creams if it really concerns you.

• Ugh when did it appear. It's just hyperpigmentation, they have lots of treatments for it, but maybe go to a doctor first.

• What are we looking at? I think you should eat more

• Why should I eat more?

• I eat enough, are you confused with position?

• No. You just look like a bony ass on that pic

• What's the problem? Just darkness between your thighs?

• its not an issue at all
    just try some whitening cream

• jesus way to slam it there lol

• What?

• eye color? are u lightskin?

• can i ossibly see lol?

• It's very common for women to have dark groin area :)
    It's sexy as fuck seriously!
    Ask any male ;)

• There is nothing wrong with this at all, if someone tells you it's not he or she isn't worth your time. Just keep on looking for people your own age of close to it. Not let people's negative comments get to you and be yourself.

• Just keep on talking care of your body.

• You're gonna have to see a dermatologist

• Just add makeup like every other chick does

• I know which makeup to add. Can you find me one?

• No one really cares.
    It's fine

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe go to a dermatologist (skin specialist). They will be able to recommend a effective and safe way of getting rid of it. Although maybe not the cheapest.

• There's not enough fat there. Just do targeted eating.

• How?

• It just looks like there's no fat there. How much do you weigh?

• I don't know precisely but I plan on losing more weight for a wider gap

• To make a skin-lightening mask, combine one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them well and apply it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.

I got this of google for you. 😊

• Hope it helps.

• I am not sure but it appears like jock itch. google out and confirm it.

• No had it forever now just from rubbing

• WTF?

• It's normal.

• Wtf is that?

• My inner thighs?

• I see... Try bleaching the area maybe? Or try some powder to keep away traction between inner thighs...

• I don't know which bleach?