Self inflicted scars: what do you think when you see them on someone? Is it a turn off?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the scars at all. But I am a little bit reluctant about your mental and emotional stability. It's not the scars but what they might represent about you, but naturally something I can overlook if your behavior clearly shows it's something in the past that you learned from, building a very emotionally stable person.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. I like scars in general. My brother's arm is fully covered in scars like that and they're reaally visible. It's no problem whether you're a girl or a guy , however I'd need a promise that you'd never do it again.

Scars = Story

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They had an emotional obstacle in their life

1|0
    0|0
  • Self-inflicted scarring represents a person with a weak mind who is easily susceptible to peer pressure. Therefore it is a total turnoff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn-off at all. I'd just be concerned as to what went wrong to cause them, and to try and help her through any continuing bad times.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have some self harm scars and they are pretty old. but i dont mind them at all

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a worrisome red flag. Self harm is a bad sign and says a good amount about the girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's definitely not a turn off especially in girls you just usually wanna help the other person out. It's even a turn on to a lot of guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I hope those are the past"

1|0
    0|0
  • kind of yea

0|0
    0|0
  • not a turn off. i would help her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I wouldn't date someone who injured themselves on purpose