Is she prettier than me?

Is she prettier than me?? This is my best friend but she makes me feel like crap because she's gorgeous... 😩😩😩 What do you think of her? She's the sweetest girl but she's too pretty 😭😭😭

As in is she gorgeous?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well she is very attractive since I don't know what you like I'm just gonna say statistically she is probably prettier than you. dun dun dun you can't be the best at everything get over it. (wouldn't surprise me if this was you fishin for compliments though).

Most Helpful Girl

• She's pretty I won't lie.

But honestly, HONESTLY I guarantee you not every single guy will find her attractive and there will be guys who will find other girls more attractive than she is, including you.

Our behaviour believe it or not makes us look more or less attractive. I've seen tonnes of gorgeous women in University who don't get any attention because they don't study.

• She's super smart and set and caring etc x She's that type of girl x

• I'm honestly not putting her on a pedestal... She gets straight As, does extracurriculars, volunteer work and is one of the sweetest girls in our year x

• Lots of girls get straight As, do volunteer work and extra curriculars.

The fact that she's sweet means that she didn't do anything to hurt you. Yet you feel insecure around her, why?

You know school is important, but it's not the beyond and end all of life. Looks are important, but that too is not the only thing guys find attractive in another girl.

I think the real problem here is you don't believe that someone can like you more than they can like her. That's what's causing all of this.

Maybe you should socialize with other people too? There will be a guy too someday that will readily choose you over her. Honest :)

What Guys Said 17

• She is gorgeous.

• So, you want us to tell you who's prettier.. when you only provide the picture of 1 out of 2 of the people.. interesting conclusion. I'll let you think about that.

• I just mean is she pretty?

• Oh yeah, no doubt about it. Absolutely gorgeous. But you shouldn't hold yourself to your friends standards. You're better than that :D

• She certainly is a very good looking young woman...

• Fuckin gorgeous, op. Would crush that puss into dust.

• she is probably under 18 though

• hahahah nice dude saying you would crush a fifteen year olds pussy really cool there bro, I'm barely older and I would not do that.

• @Josht13 well that's awkward. I didn't even click on the question, just answered from the feed. I assumed 18-24. Guessed wrong. Whatcha gonna do *shrugs*

• Damn
    She's a beauty
    Though I don't know if she's prettier than you cause you haven't posted your pic :P

• I mean as in is she drop dead gorgeous...

• Ok but other things matters too
      And don't underestimate yourself

• Certainly very high above my beauty standards. I will update myself thanks to you. I bet you are equally beautiful

• Above your beauty standards? What do you mean?

• You can get her to message me :)
      please do it, or umm I don't want to feel creepy to her, you tell her please okay.

• I talked to her. She is so charismatic. I pray that no one hurts her. She is so good and indeed has a good heart. I would probably blindly follow her as her bodyguard :)
      Thanks for letting me talk to her whoever you are. It actually was very very helpful the entire experience

• There is a picture of 1 girl here, to compare something to something else the judge needs to see both specimens.

• I should have really asked is she pretty

• well she does looks pretty but im sure you are more pretty than her

• Is that right? I'd love to hear your reasoning for that answer

• Honestly what do you think of her? Not sugarcoating x

• well she does looks very beautiful and pretty

• Meh... I won't be writing home to mom about her...

• She's gorgeous. But I have no point of comparison to answer your question.

• She is actually very very gorgeous, should be a model... If you're jealous you're not her friend

• She's not a model x

• She's only 5'5 so she's not tall enough

• 5'5 is actually a good height, there are so many 5'2 models around, it would hardly matter with a face like that

• She is a 10/10

• she's gorgouse

• She's so pretty that I would suck a fart from her butthole and hold it like a bong hit.

• She is pretty, we don't know how you look like

• hottt

• mmmmhhhh It's kind of tough to know if she's prettier since there's just one woman in the picture.

To be honest, I've seen better good-looking women. That doesn't mean she is not pretty.

What Girls Said 9

• yes, she is. she is prettier than 99% of the world, so unless you are a world famous super model, the answer is yes. but if you are a true friend, don't hate her cause she's beautiful.

• Well the snapchat filter probably helps... Don't know what her eyes and skin really look like without it.

• The same haha that's what I'm talking about.. The filter barely changes her appearance!! 😞

• She's a goddess omfg her hair and face

• I don't know i haven't seen you

• I meant as in is she gorgeous?

• She is really stunning.

• I don't know i haven't seen you to judge...

• She's pretty, but I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous.

• Looks pretty basic to me.

• How so?

• She's not naturally blonde

• Doesn't matter. She still seems basic to me.

• Well post a pic of yourself to compare lmao

• I would be too self conscious 😩