Does my nose make me ugly?

I've always HATED my nose and am considering plastic surgery.
I'm 17, do you think it makes the rest of my features uglier?
Should I get a nose job?
http://imgur.com/a/komBW

If you're just going to comment how ugly I am, please don't. I have enough insecurities as it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? You look like Sarah Michell Gellar aka the girl who played in the tv show Buffy. Don't do it

• I've heard that before😂

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing. She does look like Sarah Michelle Gellar but I think she's even better-looking.

• There's so way but thanks anyway😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Your nose is fine and you are a beautiful girl.

• Meh.. I'd consider myself average looking but thanks! :)

• Oh God no you are a beautiful girl. I would consider myself very lucky to have dated you when I was your age.

• Thank you!

• Nothing wrong with it at all. I wouldn't notice anything about your nose at all if you weren't drawing my attention to it (still don't even). So, surgery would be completely up to you and for you only.

• Please 🙏don't mess with your face. You are gorgeous as is. Plastic surgery is a deep dark rabbit hole

• It would only be one procedure! I want it done badly but I'm nervous
      Thanks for the kind words by the way

• Haha no problem it's the truth. The thing is we all have physical things we don't love about ourselves for instance I think I have a huge ass for a guy and I'm occasionally self conscious about it, but some women love my ass some at times I can find it something to be proud off. If you fix one thing on the list before you know you might be looking to fix another and another. You may be perfectly fine and content with one procedure but there is no going back after that so make sure it is really what you want. I say find someone who will love you and the nose you dislike so much :-)

• It's probably hard to love an ugly person lmao

• Nonsense , you're perfectly normal and perfectly beautiful just the way you are.
    Lovely eyes , pretty blonde hair

• your nose looks really cute and attractive to me honestly.

• No, you're a pretty girl and honestly remind me of 90s Sarah Michelle Gellar from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer days. Anyone else agree?

P. S., she was HOT

• Like 5 people in the comments have said that 😂 I think it's a compliment so thanks

• It positively will. speaking of which, what are you doing saturday? ... XD

• Moving!

• Never would have noticed without you mentioning it.

• Nah, don't you look good

• no, no, and no.

• What's wrong with your nose?

• It's wide, I'd consider it "bulbous"

• I think my nose is "bulbous" your nose is cute. You definitely don't need a nose job.

• Thanks...:)

• It's alright nothing special but I wouldn't say it's bad.

• It's too big for my face

• It's a very common nose, at least in Europe. So, for me it's completely normal.

• No don't do it. it is fine. it will get better

• nothing. fine.

• It's not just the nose

• hahahaha.. you mad?

• ur hot
    ur nose is like really round

• I know that's what I hate about it

• My mom's side of the family is German and my dad's is Danish. I look more Danish because of the blonde hair and light eyes I think

• knewwww it

• no you're hot. ur nose doesn't hurt you. it's not bad at all :)

• No it doesn't at all

• No to shouldn't get a nose job you are perfect just the way you are , it's apart of you.

• Your nose looks fine and your rather good looking as well, im, struggling to see the need for surgery here

• My nose just makes the rest of my face unbalanced and a lot uglier (in my opinion)

• I would disagree i think it looks totally fine and you look beautiful

• No I think you look fine but if that's what want later on that's up to you

• Yeah, it's too big.

What Girls Said 4

• is that sarah michelle gellar? She did quite well for herself with that nose, so no she doesn't need to get one.

• Hahaha thanks

• i know what you must feel, all these nice comments from everyone else and the one shitty one is the one that sticks out to you. Again, it's his way of trying to get attention, and that's why he will remain a virgin for life.

• Lmao probably will!

• YOU ARE EFFING GORGEOUS nothing wrong with your nose

• You look like that actress Sarah Michelle gellar. And she's pretty. So don't change.

• Nooooo don't do that
    No no no no