How are my body stats?

I got my body mapping done today, and I'm posting the screens below. I'm not insecure about my body or anything, but I just want opinions (from both genders) on how my current body is, and what improvements are needed. Thanks!
P. S. I have also included imperial measurements, to make it easier for Americans to answer.

How are my body stats?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you are already ok. At least you're not obese. So, you are healthy. But if you want to look better than an average person, set your targets :-

Height - Unchangeable (without risk)
    Weight - 70 KG
    Neck - Doesn't matter
    Biceps - 14
    Chest - 39-40
    Waist - OK
    Thigh - 20
    Knees - ? (Who measures knees?)
    Body fat % - 13
    BMI - Should be overweight. Yeah! BMI sucks. If you have low body fat% and high BMI then you can say, you're a beast.

These should be your minimum goals.
    Good luck :)

What Girls Said 4

• Put on some muscle.

• Thank you for inviting me :)
    You seem perfect and healthy to me, I sounds like you are in the right zone body wise :)

• You're quite healthy. You can always improve sone areas by working out, but I don't think it's something you need to do, unless there's a certain body type you want to achieve.
    Just eat healthy and be active. It's good for both mental and physical help.

• Well i suck at this tbh. But i think you already look good and don`t have to change :)

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like you are in excellent shape. Don't become obsessed with getting a six pack, etc. Focus on your happiness and sense of peace wit the world. You will get much more value out of the efforts you make in that regard.

• Very fit, almost a professional endurance athlete

• Hit gym
    Body stats are fine
    But fine isn't enough
    Plus a good body = you'll increase your attractiveness
    And it's important cause you have to date in future

• I do plan to hit the gym, but NOT with the intention of attracting women. And no, I do not NEED to date in the future, although I may CHOOSE to! Lol!

Thanks anyway! If a woman is attracted to me only because I have a better body, she's the kind of woman I wouldn't want to date.

• Yup! I will be taking a gym membership once I am gainfully employed, with a full time job!

• Goal should be to get body fat to ten percent. Not bad, are you getting some work in?

• Nope! Not yet. I'm kinda struggling to make ends meet , juggling with internship, part time job etc. Once I am well settled with a normal, full time job, I can work out. Now my mind is too stressed and worried about my professional life, and a gym membership is a luxury I can't really spend on right now.

• Ah, I see. Hard times man. Good luck, hope you get on top of things.

• Thanks, times are always hard when someone moves to a new country. Takes a while to get settled and have a good life! :)

• Not bad at all

• theyre fine... just 2 things:
    1) you're really short
    2) i dont see 16% body fat on you

• Well... short isn't something I can change. It's genetics, so not something I can improve upon. And my height is equal to the world average male height!

But thanks for the response, I appreciate it! 😊