How can I look prettier or more girl like?

i know I'm not pretty but how can i improve my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young and your facial features hit a lot of points of the golden ratio. As you grow older you'll find what you like and are comfortable doing and wearing and live up to your potential. For now just I don't know find a hairstyle you like and I guess look for girly clothes you like as well just don't do something you're unsure or uncomfortable with for the sake of other people

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty, maybe just a little plain looking in that picture, though. Sometimes when people don't feel confident in their appearance, they start sabotaging themselves by dressing in a less flattering matter. Trust me; I've done it. Honestly, what helped was starting to wear things I thought were pretty on other girls but was scared to try myself. Then I realized there really wasn't some huge difference between my looks and other girls' looks. It was all in my head.

What Guys Said 10

• You are not ugly at all.

• 0|0
  • you look really pretty and cute the way you are

• you are beautiful and girl like, you dont need to improve anything

• You are pretty, don't say that about yourself because it's not true.

• I think you are a beautiful young woman

• Grow a mustache

• You are pretty:)

• longer hair?
    u look fine

• You look young, you'll get girl like when you grow older

What Girls Said 6

• You're more feminine than me

• First of all, tbh I think you're really pretty. Second of all, you look like a girl lol.
    But if you want to feel prettier and more confident, then do your hair, get a style that you like. Go in the mirror, try straightening your hair, curling your hair, see what works best for you.
    Go in the mirror, try on your clothes and see the outfits you love.
    Go on YouTube, get fashion inspiration, and when you see the style you love and feel confident in, WEAR IT!!
    remember, once you look in the mirror and you feel beautiful and good about yourself, then rock it. If people try putting you down just ignore them, because they're trash, and feel bad about themselves...
    But tbh you're already beautiful there's not a lot to change, u have a nice face structure

• Add lipgloss
    Falsies
    Maybe wear some nice clip ins that are affordable
    Since you seem pale I suggest you copy
    Korean style girl
    What ever she is wearing on her face copy like eyeliner and her smile. Also her hair which would look super cute on you 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...g4oYdd1tymklvo1_500.gif

• your facial features are already pretty and feminine just style your hair in a princess like style (long wavy layers and wear a little make up maybe some eyeliner and mascara and a little bit of lip gloss nothing crazy or extra )

• Tisk come on you are fine :) but if you want to, wear form fitting clothing it makes anyone feel sexy

• Makeup can enhance the face. Maybe book an appointment at Sephora